PDA

View Full Version : Getting wasted at Military Base

Schlockmeister
05-01-16, 08:47
I'm City Admin and to my horror saw myself getting killed when I made the long trek to Military Base when I wanted to kill some Cyclopses. Has this been changed since NC1?

And where is the place where you can kill Butchees at the Outzone? This seems to have disappeared since NC1.

Trivaldi
05-01-16, 13:08
Are you getting killed by the guards? What is your City Administration faction sympathy?

You should be free to roam the Military Base, the only enemies you should encounter are the mobs and any blood thirty runners if you have your LE out.

Schlockmeister
05-01-16, 15:38
It appears I'm Diamond Real Estate. I got shot at by guards the moment I set my foot over there, even before entering the building. The guard's name was written in red.
My City Admin faction sympathy is 100 btw.
I have my LE still in place.

Bifrost
05-01-16, 18:17
It appears I'm Diamond Real Estate. I got shot at by guards the moment I set my foot over there, even before entering the building. The guard's name was written in red.
My City Admin faction sympathy is 100 btw.
I have my LE still in place.

City Mercs are hostile to Diamond Real Estate - there is a bit of history between those factions. So they are not going to let DRE runners near their base. ;)

As you said in your earlier post, you was City Admin and you are now Diamond Real Estate. Did you change Factions to do the epic or something? Post up your DRE Faction Sympathy.

Schlockmeister
05-01-16, 22:00
My DRE faction sympathy is 50. I thought I was City Admin but apparently I was wrong. City Mercs sympathy is 10.

How do I change into City Admin? I've done this a long time ago but forgot how to do it.

Drachenpaladin
05-01-16, 22:03
Walk into City Admin HQ, go seek a Human 'Resource Manager, talk to them. But you need a certain amount of fac symp, 50 or so I think.

Schlockmeister
05-01-16, 23:11
Yeah you need 50 sympathy and 300,000NC but that won't be a problem.
Thanks everyone, I'll just go and change to City Admin.