PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Melee PvP #5

bmurph101
03-08-15, 02:25
I figure I'll keep posting these as long as people keep watching them. And I encourage other players to record their adventures and post them; I certainly like watching other people's adventures. Big shout out to GP; they are a classy bunch of guys who I enjoy fighting against.

Enjoy. (https://youtu.be/H64HpKjl8_s)

PS. Can I please get a better lightsaber? Please?

Aerocytes
03-08-15, 02:50
I wonder if the people fighting you ever realize that if they take your legs out they can run circles around you and avoid 90% of the dmg...

EDIT: You should get a peacemaker and start every fight by yelling "WHERE'S FRANKIE'S MONEY!?"

bmurph101
03-08-15, 03:10
I wonder if the people fighting you ever realize that if they take your legs out they can run circles around you and avoid 90% of the dmg...

EDIT: You should get a peacemaker and start every fight by yelling "WHERE'S FRANKIE'S MONEY!?"

Haha.

As far as I know, they took out that feature that allows you to disable someone's legs.

Aerocytes
03-08-15, 08:08
Wow really? That's pretty shit.

cl0wn
03-08-15, 17:46
You can still take legs out, If you look you can see barely anyone aimed for his legs lol.

bmurph101
03-08-15, 18:37
You can still take legs out, If you look you can see barely anyone aimed for his legs lol.

Yeah, you can "take them out", but I'm about 95% sure it no longer gimps your mobility.