PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Odd happenings

msressi
31-07-15, 19:54
I have loged in now several times just to find myself totally naked (meaning nothing in the inventory. Ususally it happens after I am stuck in a synch for a while.
Also I have heard reports from other runners who have lost various expensive implants (MC5s as example).
This is very disturbing to say the least.

When will this odd behavior of the database be fixed please?

regards Ressi

The Trader
31-07-15, 23:20
Same Here Ressi :(

Found my complete Clan Apprtment emptied..

No Robbery has taken place, but all contents from all the 28 cabinets were gone.
They contained : ressed parts, mission weapons and other rewards, built weapons, implants and spells.. ultimas, slot enhancers of all kinds.. trophies hanging on the wall, and about 400 unressed parts :(

Support Ticket filed in etc...

When will this be picked up?:eek:

Bifrost
01-08-15, 00:06
Ok then, to investigate this issue it needs to be looked at by the NST on the server.

If you do have missing items please email helpdesk@neocron-game.com with the following information.

When exactly did you notice this. (Please include the time, date and timezone)
Where (Which zone)
Your account name
Your affected character(s)
What items are missing
Your apartment(s) that are affected - include the locations
...and any other information Zoltan asks for. ;)

´Clayton
01-08-15, 17:07
Im having some Synch/Connection issues.
When I go afk for a while and come back Im often stuck in synchronization.
Duallogging is also causing similar problems. After a few times changing zones/switching back and forth Im stuck in Synch. After that the launcher wasnt working anymore and I used the client.exe to start the game. This didnt work either and I got the message that my client stopped working and is therefor shut down.

Morekai
01-08-15, 17:36
Now it happened to me as well. My TL 150 CST Tool is gone.

Best would be not to log into neocron at all it seems. Although the database problems would probably remain - just go unnoticed. Guess it is just a matter of time until nothing remains of my trading stuff, huh?

Zoltan
02-08-15, 10:04
Because of the current situation the things are getting handled different this time. (Because it's my last day with a stable internet connection - vacation is imminent). Send me a PM with your charname and / or details about your appartement. A short line when and what is happened.

Asap

Z

msressi
04-08-15, 19:27
The problem atm seems to be that no tickets are beeing worked on. It says that an answer can be expected within 48 hrs.
However nobody is getting an answer to any tickets. 3 days and counting, no answer ingame or here. I hear a lot of complaints about that.
Would be nice to hear anything even if it is a notice about vacations aso

Trivaldi
05-08-15, 01:00
If you did not get in touch with Zoltan when he requested the short-notice information, you may experience a delay with your support request. Currently our main helpdesk volunteer is out sick and Zoltan is away, as mentioned above. We will address these issues ASAP, however due to them requiring a particular skill set to remedy, there may be a slightly longer delay. All other regular tickets are being dealt within however. Sorry for the delay in response and the delay in general.

msressi
05-08-15, 08:47
Thanks for the info Mr. Trivaldi