PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Melee PvP #3

bmurph101
09-07-15, 02:27
Some PvP from Pepper Park to get you through your day if you're stuck on the job or jonesing for some Neocron.

Can we please get some love for melee? Maybe a WoC weapon of some kind? I feel like I'm swinging a toothpick with how little damage I put out.

Anyways, enjoy. (https://youtu.be/SoaLz-OJweI)

Trivaldi
16-07-15, 00:43
Great video :) there is a certain disparity in WoC items for all classes. Any suggestions would be great, especially if you can flesh them out with any quest ideas or history!

I like the music in this too... i don't even really know why...

bmurph101
16-07-15, 05:41
Great video :) there is a certain disparity in WoC items for all classes. Any suggestions would be great, especially if you can flesh them out with any quest ideas or history!

I like the music in this too... i don't even really know why...

Glad you enjoyed it. House music OP :D

And ya I pm'd you a few suggestions:D

Fremen
01-08-15, 23:58
Great video mate ! And great music too. Love to see some meele action and it definately needs to be balanced up!
Can't we hotfix melee weapons with a slight boost to their damage ? Where does the issue comes from ?

Cheers

bmurph101
02-08-15, 03:46
Great video mate ! And great music too. Love to see some meele action and it definately needs to be balanced up!
Can't we hotfix melee weapons with a slight boost to their damage ? Where does the issue comes from ?

Cheers

Thanks for the love brother