PDA

View Full Version : Hello people.

LiL T
10-06-15, 21:55
I doubt anyone I know is still actively playing... I have been logging in now and again, can anyone tell me what major changes if any have taken place within the last 5 years. Could someone also recommend a levelling path for a rifle spy to me, currently I only have my main which I rerolled to a spy some time ago, that and the last time I played I threw away everything and deleted all my alts. Bad move really, don't do that ever! But it has meant that I am able to experience the game from a noob with nothing perspective again, which is kanny fun like.

Also what is opwaring like these days, how is the pop count affecting it?

What is the economy like, like how well I buy all the shit I need, what is the going rate for tech parts unresearched, obviously my main concerns are the economy is now so ridiculous that I could not be bothered...

LiL T
10-06-15, 22:23
Is there a skill manager that is up-to-date and works?

Or would I have to create a new one?

/edit was thinking about making one, the one i use to use was not adequate because its resist calculations were untrust worthy. I'd want to include health, resist and maybe runspeed ratio that would put a persons mind at ease. Because it does not matter how much resist you have, it matters how everything balances out with your playstyle which then decides how much hitpoints or how much more runspeed you may need. :)

tusinuno
01-07-15, 18:37
Well, as no one have answered I would at least tell you WELCOME BACK !!

Can not help you much about economy, pricing and locations, currently (trying) to level up a spy too but not much time to play, so getting some WB.

As you have to start from scratch have to warn you that exp does not rally up, so you will need to make a lot of missions and grind.

As said, good to see an old player here again.