PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help to create a PvE SPY

Shia
02-05-15, 20:38
Hey guys

So after grinding my way thru 2 droners to make my RES and CST'r i now want to make my 3rd spy whitch will bbe my Pve rare hunter.

So im guessing some hack for WB's and HB's ? (maybe th edoy bots too??)
I like the idea of rifles too

So any help with creating one (IE With points placement)

Thanks !

Shia
03-05-15, 16:48
http://i.imgur.com/1IKHB39.jpg

So ive come up with tis after a bit of digging around in forums.

Any info on it ? Things need changing ? Enough hack ? Enough Lore ? Enough RC ? Enough Agility ?

Thanks !

Drachenpaladin
03-05-15, 17:35
Is NSkill still up to date?

Shia
03-05-15, 19:34
Im not sure mate tbh.

I just used it cos it was the only skill calc i could find to download.

Dasore
03-05-15, 19:50
Implants:

DIP
SF
Long distance 3
Long distance 2 (or LE)

Rifle eye 3
Strengthen heart 2
Recycle glove
Reflex 4

All bones antigammar

Tl 115 Rifle Pa
Helmet, necklace, vest, trousers, boots = crahn shelter set
Heavy energy belt

all points with implants

90 hacking
rest weaponlore

70 transport
rest force

65 ath
72 body health
rest on energy and xray

90 hightech combat
36 recycle
60 agility
rest rifle combat

no psi needed

probably a few more points here and there or a few less but that should work out

Kalonji Faya
04-05-15, 10:21
http://i.imgur.com/1IKHB39.jpg

So ive come up with tis after a bit of digging around in forums.

Any info on it ? Things need changing ? Enough hack ? Enough Lore ? Enough RC ? Enough Agility ?

Thanks !

IMHO you'll need way more energy and pierce resists which are the primary damage most weapons do, except APU FA or Holy Frost...
Then, but it's my way of doing the setups, I'd put more in Agility...

For the hack thingy, depends on what you're planning to hack !!
I heard, or read somewhere that 115 hack was ok to hack everything (including belts and OPs...)
Still IMHO a spy won't need psi, my spy has all psi skill in psi resist, but that's because he's a poker and can use nanites ;)

So after, it depends of what you wanna do with your spy ;)

Kalonji Faya

Dasore
04-05-15, 10:43
Hey guys

So after grinding my way thru 2 droners to make my RES and CST'r i now want to make my 3rd spy whitch will bbe my Pve rare hunter.

So im guessing some hack for WB's and HB's ? (maybe th edoy bots too??)
I like the idea of rifles too

So any help with creating one (IE With points placement)

Thanks !

so why piercing? or more hacking?

Shia
04-05-15, 11:26
Yeah thanks Kalonji but this is a pve spy.

Will keep LE in him for just farming rares.

@Dasore thank you sir, its given me something to aim for.

Drachenpaladin
04-05-15, 13:47
so why piercing? or more hacking?

Because of the evil ganker madmen that stalk the wastelands for unsuspecting, helpless PVE players and their cardbord armor that comes with a PVE setup...

Shia
04-05-15, 16:58
But dem ebil gankers can't kill what they can't hit.

Drachenpaladin
04-05-15, 21:09
But dem ebil gankers can't kill what they can't hit.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/36/362efa33fa5436105a84667d8ba076d3a38e29279b40d2faa1d991e9796940ba.jpg

Shia
05-05-15, 11:12
I got best counter to aimbots in neocon EVER

it's called a L E implant.

/wins

Shia
07-05-15, 12:24
Would just switching out the belt for a heavy fire suffice for hunting fire mobs ?

William Antrim
07-05-15, 13:12
No.

If you are hell bent on being a spy then go for warbots and a rifle for the easy life. If you want a lot of rare parts make a tank with a laser cannon and go firemobbing.

More efficient.

Shia
07-05-15, 13:34
Yeah I'm a big spy fan. But a tank sounds cool. That'll be my next project.

Shia
12-05-15, 23:49
Ok so im just 45m off WoC Dex 1 and in the process i did the AK//Ceres hand gun quest and managed to get both 5 socket ones !

My question is tho is the AK any good for pve bot hunting ?

I See Blue
13-05-15, 14:00
So no one has suggested vehicle use for some odd reason, I reckon most PvE chars should be able to drive. Those dex points will mean minimal extra damage output for quicker kills, but they will mean a lot of time saved from driving instead of running. Having enough points for at least a quad is very useful, quicker to change zones, quicker trips to the goguardian, quicker when you are carrying a ton of loot, quicker to escape charging mobs and you can even use it for a shield when you are on low health.

Shia
14-05-15, 11:15
Hey blue. Yeah I incorparated 15VHC into the build already for the use of the Jones quad, I was thinking the same as you on that.

But still what do you guys think of the CAR-47 for use in pve ? Will it be ok until I get a LB or something. Or should I stick to the TT epic rifle ?

Also which mods do better in pve ? Certain ammo mods better then others for pve ?

ZenTex
14-05-15, 11:58
It all depends on what you're hunting. Warbots have good energy resists AFAIK, and firemobs are resistant to fire.

Shia
14-05-15, 13:14
It all depends on what you're hunting. Warbots have good energy resists AFAIK, and firemobs are resistant to fire.

I will be hunting warbots and hoverbots too. Maybe some doybots too.

Faid
14-05-15, 16:15
Use fire modded energy weapons for warbots and use xray modded energy weapons for firemobs

Shia
14-05-15, 20:41
Ok so I should just use the TT epic rifle then ?

As the AK I take it isn't a energy weapon (not at home to check at the moment)

Dasore
15-05-15, 02:24
TT epic, Healing Light, Silent Hunter are good for hunting atm. Ammo mods dont raise the dmg atm so you can just use the standard ammo