PDA

View Full Version : My Neocron fansite blog... you are invited

tusinuno
23-03-15, 20:11
Hello runners.

A few months ago I came back to NC, other name... other char, and since that moment I enjoyed the feeling, thanks to a nice community and a cyberbunk experience.

Now, to give my 2 cents and a little help to promote NC, have set up a fansite blog with links to interesting NC sections, official content, announcements and of course, to download the game... but mainly focused on the section called "travelling Neocron", were I will post info and pics about different places.

I would like to invite you all to visit it, participate and share the link, do not suppose to find a fully elaborated site as I work a lot of time and prefer to play NC than building the blog, but... I think it fits well the purpose.

Hope that this will be appreciated as an initiative to keep Neocron alive and fresh, with an active community that love the game... at least I do,so... come and see Plaza 1 first entry pics.

Neocron City Fansite (http://neocron-city.info/)

Disclaimer: have contacted two times to NST about how to help with the project and asking for validation to publish the blog, never received an answer, so decided to open it to the public by myself. I will hear for any other idea to help NC development and on the other side, to close the blog in case NST consider it is breaking any TOS.

Zoltan
23-03-15, 20:41
<3 !

@ Contacting the NST - Which way of communication you'd chosen?

tusinuno
23-03-15, 21:33
<3 !

@ Contacting the NST - Which way of communication you'd chosen?

Hi... sent an email a few months ago but do not remember the address, this time to ask for approval, used the support web page and opened the ticket: 2515031010000018.

Hope the blog helps to get some new citizens :)

Dasore
23-03-15, 23:38
nice one

Trivaldi
24-03-15, 15:15
Great to see this! :) We have no issues with seeing exciting new fan sites come online.