PDA

View Full Version : State of pk ?

notneo
07-03-15, 21:59
As the title says really .
Yes i know the stock reply is "keep the LE in " if you dont want to pvp and this is not about that, yes if you want to pvp thats all good between consenting players.
This is more about random ganking that was rampant in the past and did drive me from the game .
Now is it still about and to what degree ?

Dribble Joy
08-03-15, 01:17
PP1 is currently the main non-OP fight PvP centre. Over the last year or so I haven't really had many fights outside of that or been attacked much.

Avoid PP1 and you should generally be OK. Though if you spot a red player, do not expect a lack of hostility.

Of course, that's my experience, I don't know about others.

notneo
21-03-15, 17:42
Well , pked whilst cyclops hunting again, had to go back as my hover bike was there and the same pker was in wait again having destroyed the vehicle.
Cant afford to replace it or lost equipment .
Nobber, i would like to say its part of the game but with work and family commitments i cant be assed to deal with this when i have com in game to relax.

Dropout
22-03-15, 12:13
Well , pked whilst cyclops hunting again, had to go back as my hover bike was there and the same pker was in wait again having destroyed the vehicle.
Cant afford to replace it or lost equipment .
Nobber, i would like to say its part of the game but with work and family commitments i cant be assed to deal with this when i have com in game to relax.
Well, honestly... If you dont want to get PK'd dont pull your LE..
Or at the very least, dont go to the popular hunting/leveling spots.

Personally I wouldnt bother killing someone who was just leveling, unless he was leveling on something that dropped rare-parts, and I was trying to farm said rare-parts.

Divide
22-03-15, 16:56
It does sound like you could find less popular areas to level. When leveling my characters (I have 5 capped pvp chars at the moment) I can probably count on one hand how many PK's they took while leveling. I leave the LE in until the char can use a 4th implant that is valuable, so it comes out pretty early.

To combat this, you need to do two things-
1: Get a Quad from Mr. Jones. Make a new character and choose the Driver profession. Run around for about 15-20 minutes and voila, you have a Quad which is both free to obtain and only 500nc to repair if someone does actually destroy it.

2: Move your farming spot to another location. If you must farm Cyclopses, try the zone east of Chester instead of the bunker.

Chances are the leveling arch is completely different from what you recall. You would be served well to try to get in with some current players to see what they can show you.

Flub900
24-03-15, 22:05
Do what he said ^^^^, then kill him and everyone else.

Divide
25-03-15, 17:57
frok wuwu

Flub900
27-03-15, 17:37
wuwu

I randomly came onto the forums the other day and now its making want to install....its that damn neocrack...im relapsing

Dasore
27-03-15, 18:53
best thing you can do... reinstall and get neocracked again ;)

Divide
27-03-15, 20:42
best thing you can do... reinstall and get neocracked again ;)

agreed... give in

Faid
27-03-15, 22:11
Shut up Divide!