PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Cannot access to testserver

Kalonji Faya
04-03-15, 18:16
Hi everybody !!

Don't know where to post that indeed, so sorry Nid if it's wrong section ...

I'm back in business and want to help but I cannot access the testserver...

When I launch the game I have that message :

Of course I tried to check files and launcher downloaded them again, but it didn't work, I still have the same message ...
I did a fresh install with the setup I have (neocron2ce-setup-2.2.191.53), downloaded the patches, had the correct updater.ini.
Everythin seems to be correct in my setup (dx, vcredist, all is ok), and that's strange because the game runs normally with the normal setup :/

Did I miss something ?! Can someone help please ?!

Kalonji

Divide
04-03-15, 18:51
I'm not overly familiar with that error, but I can say that there is nothing to test right now.

My gut tells me you copied your retail Neocron folder and made it a test instance, which is the way I would suggest making a test instance. Problem is, the test NC Server is running an older version of what is in retail.

If I were you, I'd delete the test instance and re-copy your retail folder in prep for the next testing phase. The last two major retail patches were very significant-- it may be a few months before we see anything hit test.

Kalonji Faya
04-03-15, 19:12
Indeed I did a frsh install for the testserver setup and it didn't work either :/

I know there is nothing to test now, but I want to be ready and there are things I wanna check but not on normal server ...

Thanks for answering anyway :)

Kalonji

Kalonji Faya
04-03-15, 19:44
I reinstalled again, and now I have 20 corrupted files :/
before it was 23 !

Kalonji

Divide
04-03-15, 20:32
It is because the test server is at the same (or maybe even lower) patch level than the retail. Everyone loves a good dedicated tester, but in this case you won't be able to contribute until there is a new patch to test.

Bifrost
04-03-15, 22:20
The test server is currently offline - and is likely to remain offline until the next batch of testing. I suspect we shall be reset the patch level of the test server, so you will need to do a new test server install.

So I suggest holding off trying to setup a test server install for now.

Kalonji Faya
05-03-15, 13:56
okay thank you Birfrost !

I'll wait for next test batch !

Kalonji

Fasterbot
05-03-15, 16:37
Birfrost ? Beer frost !