PDA

View Full Version : Question on tradeskills.

Nysek
16-02-15, 02:19
Most of what I can find is rather old... so I'll make it simple.

Before considering support buffs, what is the level of crafting I might need for the following.

Repair : So I can get the most out of repairs, not really much explained on if I put it over the item's tech level.
Research : I know prior it was 150 for rare parts... just need to make sure it's still a thing.
Implants : Is it still only 115?...
Construction : Unsure how much I'd truthfully need... but would be helpful.

If it's "ok" to dual log, then I can obviously be more likely to factor buffs... I know they made an update so you wouldn't need to change the INI but the agreement still goes on about if you do not have another account with Neocron.

And if anyone feels like responding to one extra one... are vehicles worth it in PVP outside of travel? I know in PVE they have uses, but just wondering for PVP.

Drachenpaladin
16-02-15, 02:21
Highest implants are TL115 and implant skill to TL is still 1:1 so thats a yes in that department.

Nysek
16-02-15, 02:26
Highest implants are TL115 and implant skill to TL is still 1:1 so thats a yes in that department.

Thank you, is dual logging allowed since they put it in the ini to ignore the port on launch?

Ivan Eres
16-02-15, 09:40
Officially no, unofficially yes. The port feature randomizes the port at startup so you don't have to specify it manually for each client.

Everybody does it so go for it.

Drachenpaladin
16-02-15, 10:13
Yeah, dual logging is widely ignored by the GMs, they got better things to do than giving you a slap on the wrist for having poke-bitch online me thinks.

AlvaroT
16-02-15, 23:38
AFAIK for CST, you need 200+ to get rares at full stats. Weapon slots are random still.

Nysek
17-02-15, 00:15
AFAIK for CST, you need 200+ to get rares at full stats. Weapon slots are random still.

So was that changed for 2.2? Since they did claim it was the situation for 2.1, but others claimed that you could get away with far less. But ya... lots of holes where information could be.