PDA

View Full Version : Remote vehicle recall.

Buddy01
15-02-15, 02:53
Please, for the love of God, give us remote vehicle recall. I just sync'ed under the map for the umpteenth time and lost my vehicle again. All I can do is afk in the zone for who knows how long (probably an hour,) or buy a new vehicle. It's not even like I can go do something else, because if there are no players in the zone (which is usually the case for me,) the vehicle won't respawn no matter how long one waits. It just makes it feels like vehicles were designed to be disposable/one-time use. Seems like I have barely used any of my vehicles for more than an hour of real time before they inevitably get stuck or lost in the wastelands or until I sync into the ground again.

Vehicles are supposed to respawn automatically after time in an active zone, so why not let me pay a small fee to have it happen sooner. It just boggles my mind how this feature was never added ages ago. This is a game after all, so just let me get back to playing as soon as possible.

Fasterbot
15-02-15, 08:21
I can't speak for the NSTeam but most of those seemingly 'easy' things to add to the game are not, 'cause the code is a mess and can not be worked well (and recreating the game from scratch on another langage/tool has already been debated) and it's more time consuming as it's seems to be.

I personally have about no problems with my vhc, no sync, no dive under the ground, but I only use the Quad, which is easy to got for free and by chance I have an extremely steady internet connection.
The only thing that happend sometimes is a completly grey sceen with the hud on after zoning, I can move but don't know where I go, fixed by get out of the vhc asap.

LeoPump
15-02-15, 16:17
Sector reset should be 30mins.

The grey screen bug: You can fix it by changing ur perspective (ALT + E, twice).

If you don't know where your VHC is, the cityterm knows it (INFO -> My Runner -> Ownership -> Vehicles) - So, you can search your vehicle ;)

If you want a really quick respawn at ur depot - destroy ur Jones Quad ;p

Drachenpaladin
15-02-15, 16:29
If you want a really quick respawn at ur depot - destroy ur Jones Quad ;p

Note: that ONLY works with the Jones Quad or the NEXT Epic reward.

LeoPump
15-02-15, 19:25
Note: that ONLY works with the Jones Quad or the NEXT Epic reward.

Correct!

Ivan Eres
16-02-15, 09:45
/signed.

Would be a cool feature and remove most of the old code BS regarding vehicle spawns.