PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again

Shaikura
15-01-15, 21:46
Thought i would pop in to say hi and see how the game is going. I left out of frustration as to where to go hunting at my level and was being asked to leave area's i was to high level for. The last place i was at was the bots outside the military base. Has it got any easier for new players to find where to go? The game world is so large and i would get lost and find myself in area's where mobs can insta kill me. It would be nice to have a sticky of area's and there level's.

I do have 2 questions as i forgot how to go in 3rd person and how to kneel down for a poke. I know it sounds silly but i forgot them. Thanks for the replies.

Trivaldi
15-01-15, 22:17
Hello and welcome back! :)

Regarding the questions in your first paragraph you might do well to find a clan to join, or ask for some assistance on the HELP channel. There are a number of experienced players who will be able to show you the ropes of where to level while we work to improve the experience for newer players. You can always ask questions here on the forum too if you provide a little more about your character level and weapon choice.

Third person is toggled by default using ALT+E, you can crouch using the CTRL key.

I hope you have fun in game! ;)