PDA

View Full Version : Gentoxic Nightmare in Regants and other bosses, the effects after patch

‡ Stormlord ‡
03-01-15, 15:30
after the patch the boss in regants legacy is harder to kill due to a soft patch in which his health points got increased and he also does a more damage than before. I hope that this is going to be kept as it is now, what do you think guys?

I mean... it is more challenging now than before...

...ppu´s are called to rezz dead bodies and get their important role as supporters again... ..tech parts usually should be worth more now, because they are harder to get and dont drop much often..... ...team invites mean something, people understand that it is not a weakness to force powers together... etc... well, so far I like it, you?

Zoltan
03-01-15, 17:42
Yes, Neocron isn't just a pvp game we need to improve the pve apart from the pvp aswell and making pve teams more meaningful.

This process is a step-by-step process of course. I did some basic changes in the last days which needs some finetuning, so shame on me if anything goes wrong ;) (feedback pls ! <3).

One of the first steps are to avoid soloing bosses in Neocron. Neocron didn't had much of them and the most of them are became useless.

Trivaldi
03-01-15, 20:18
after the patch the boss in regants legacy is harder to kill due to a soft patch in which his health points got increased and he also does a more damage than before. I hope that this is going to be kept as it is now, what do you think guys?
For clarity, the changes to the toughness of this boss were made in R#192. A soft patch was released to reduce the Nightmare's level to 120/120 due to a bug with XP calculation.

...ppu´s are called to rezz dead bodies and get their important role as supporters again... ..tech parts usually should be worth more now, because they are harder to get and dont drop much often..... ...team invites mean something, people understand that it is not a weakness to force powers together... etc... well, so far I like it, you?
As far as team play is concerned, it's about time we had some reasons to bring friends along :)

‡ Stormlord ‡
05-01-15, 16:58
..back on Terra soloing bosses was boring at a time to be honest :P

Dropout
05-01-15, 18:42
..back on Terra soloing bosses was boring at a time to be honest :P

Good XP though...
Glad all my chars are capped..