PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] [Connectivity] Login Issues/Synchronising - 19/12/2014-20/12/2014

Michael Myers
19-12-14, 21:21
Can someone fix it or reboot the server?

Thanks

Kronos
19-12-14, 22:33
What error are you seeing? Bad World Data?

Michael Myers
19-12-14, 23:35
i cant log in after Gen Rep to Military Base on "spacy" - Connection to Worldserver failed. all other Chars are ok.

Kronos
19-12-14, 23:38
We're looking into server connectivity issues occurring at the moment.

We'll try and get everything restored as quickly as possible. Sorry for the issues.

/Changed title to reflect current issues

xerin
20-12-14, 00:06
I wanted to follow up with this. I'm having connection issues as well. First was "Char is already logged in," and now is "connect to nethost failed."

Thanks!

‡ Stormlord ‡
20-12-14, 00:20
I just synchronized into regants legacy, well at least I wanted to enter regants legacy... but I cant enter legacy, I just get the "synchronizing" line and nothing happens for over 2-3 minutes until I hit ESC and it takes me back to the login window.

I will try to login back to the game...

Trivaldi
20-12-14, 01:15
Reboot in bound, please sit tight.

Trivaldi
20-12-14, 01:28
Titan has been restarted, I've been able to successfully visit sectors mentioned as effected. Any stuck characters should now be available again. I already see Spacy running free in the Wastelands after his brief period of cryostatus.

Sorry for the inconvenience, see you in game.

‡ Stormlord ‡
20-12-14, 04:31
Jepp everything is working fine again, login to the game works pretty good.

Looks like the server hamster stopped for a snack and didnt find his way back to the hamster wheel......

anyways.. thank you for the quick reboot, see you in game.

Faid
20-12-14, 06:03
Trying to op fight but regant hacknet zone is broken. I have 3 chars stuck in perma sync trying to tag the fourth layer.

Pointless...

Now I have another char stuck in f04, this is fucking retarded, no wonder no one plays anymore.

I See Blue
20-12-14, 07:00
Not resolved, zones are still down and trapping people. Hacknet zones are down as well

Roc-a-fella
20-12-14, 09:29
yep same my character stuck near regants

Kronos
20-12-14, 10:42
Merged threads - Clearly the issue is still happening.

I will try and get someone onto this as quickly as possible :)

necrocon
20-12-14, 10:50
WORLDCLIENT: CONNECTION TO WORLDSERVER FAILED

Clearly it is .. well actually I don't know what time it is for you guys off hand. It is 2:46 am here in Central USA, so you guys might be sleeping, or making some bacon. I don't know how long this problem has been going on. This is the first I have run into it. Others seem to have been reporting similar problems across Neocron for the last 12 -24 hours.. or something like that. Whenever you guys get into the office again... if we can put the current balancing project on a 30 minute ice.. and figure out this synch thing. :p Happy holiday!

necrocon
20-12-14, 10:56
So I just logged a different character in, from the same account... That character logged in just fine. It does not seem to get the other character unstuck. I figured I would give it a try

Torg
20-12-14, 11:24
It does not seem to get the other character unstuck.from my experience this is server sided. needs a restart or something. i had chars stuck in the past, too, none of which today still are.

necrocon
20-12-14, 11:29
A buddy in TS, suggested I try a different character was all. So I was just reporting that it sadly failed. lol

Trivaldi
20-12-14, 12:57
Sorry about this guys, our infrastructure has been under attack by an external source since early yesterday evening. This is effecting the stability of the servers resulting in the dead zones.

We're doing what we can to alleviate the issues.

aKe`cj
20-12-14, 13:29
Sorry about this guys, our infrastructure has been under attack by an external source since early yesterday evening. This is effecting the stability of the servers resulting in the dead zones.

We're doing what we can to alleviate the issues.

Someone needs to send in nobby (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?155241-Nobby-goes-to-North-Korea!) again.

Trivaldi
20-12-14, 15:46
Titan has been rebooted again to free up stuck zones and characters. We've made a couple of tweaks too. Let us know if you run into any further issues.

Riddle
20-12-14, 16:28
North Korea not content with just taking on Sony / America? They gotta attack NC Aswell !!!

hope this remains stable, I have a few hours set aside for a beer or two in the wastelands tonight :D

Tino
20-12-14, 17:45
North Korea not content with just taking on Sony / America? They gotta attack NC Aswell !!!

I am North Korean and do not like you accusing our country and supreme leader of attacking NC! If this slander is allowed to continue you feel the ultimate wrath of North Korean capabilities!

Faid
20-12-14, 17:53
This is an old issue and has happened countless times before. The server needs to be reset to fix it.

necrocon
20-12-14, 18:41
I think Triv said he did that a few hours ago Faid. I guess we log in, and check for him!

My dude is free, and also in the cellars, a strange place to synch to... but I'm here, and alive!

Rowspan
28-01-15, 19:42
haveing the sync issue, i logged off last night at regants, cant get on, tried other chars not at regants they too are syncing constantly at login,, bah humbug :)

NS_CHROME54
28-01-15, 20:45
I flat out just can't connect to NC today. The launcher simply gives me a repeating message saying "Disconnected from IP:85.10.211.24 Port:8020."

Edit: got in about half an hour later.

Bifrost
28-01-15, 23:04
All servers are working fine.

To avoid any further confusion, I'm closing this thread.