PDA

View Full Version : Got a little offer...

Drachenpaladin
24-11-14, 12:07
... to anyone whos playing StarTrek online. Got a ZEN voucher about ~10$ iirc (or regional equivalent) up for trading for Steam games.

Hit me up via PM.

Jodo
25-11-14, 05:11
Didn't Perfect World say they were pulling the currency system which includes the Zen?

Drachenpaladin
25-11-14, 17:27
Didn't Perfect World say they were pulling the currency system which includes the Zen?

Not sure when that was supposed to happen but i got that code during the ExtraLife stream 2 weeks ago so... i don't think any time soon.

Jodo
25-11-14, 18:15
I think it was something about the Perfect World wallet system being retired and the Arc system taking over. This happened during the last week I believe. I'm not sure what si happening with the old currency tbh, possibly transferable.

Drachenpaladin
25-11-14, 19:07
I think it was something about the Perfect World wallet system being retired and the Arc system taking over. This happened during the last week I believe. I'm not sure what si happening with the old currency tbh, possibly transferable.

Well they transfered all kinds of services to ARC. The code should still be working tho.

Jodo
25-11-14, 19:18
True, it might be worth checking with them though.

Drachenpaladin
25-11-14, 19:47
Their customer support is kinda... lazy, I still wait for 2 other rewards I snatched that day -_-