PDA

View Full Version : Titan's chances of survival

Morpheus
21-11-14, 15:40
Hi all,

I haven't been playing since years. My last seen char setups were all located on Terra, which are now lost for all times.

My question now is, if i reroll on Titan today, will it still be there tomorrow?

What are the odds.

Br Morph

‡ Stormlord ‡
21-11-14, 18:36
Hi Morpheus,

to be honest, it have been the same questions I was asking myself before starting with NC for the third time now. Uranus 11 years ago, then rerolled at Terra a couple of years ago and now on Titan since 2-3 weeks. Dont ask if it is worth it because this fun is so much worth the time and you get your character capped in like 2-3 weeks in the main needed stats anyways.

Since this game is free to play without pay to win and run by a volunteer team (which personally gives me the feeling that they seem to be more professional than 10 years ago), since players like you and me do buzz marketing getting used their friends to the game, since there are events and new stuff is added, I really see a good chance this game is going to be alive. And the leveling fun is worth it. Right now, just my feeling, there is as much people on Titan now than at good times on Terra and this good mood and good population is keeping up constantly.

btw, havent you been playing a Fallen Angel char? Then we have been playing together and we know each other. ring ring?

Just get back and enjoy !!!!

Bifrost
21-11-14, 19:14
Hi all,

I haven't been playing since years. My last seen char setups were all located on Terra, which are now lost for all times.

My question now is, if i reroll on Titan today, will it still be there tomorrow?

What are the odds.

Br Morph

Your odds will be very good. Titan is a new server that intends to stay.

Terra was closed down about 2 years ago. However we still have backups of your old characters - so they are not lost forever.

So roll a new character and enjoy Neocron again. :)

Drachenpaladin
21-11-14, 19:25
However we still have backups of your old characters - so they are not lost forever.

Weeeell, afaik you are not planing to bring them back anytime soon or at all whatsoever - so they just as well might be :p

But yeah, just log in and make a new char, there is little other options anyway and if you just go with it you will get faster to any result than with siting around an pondering what to do. Enjoy the trip down the memory lane and if you are one of those who raised 20 chars only at the P2 Aggi Cellar... well time to go and see some different corners of the town! :D

hatmankh
21-11-14, 21:30
Also the chances of it staying are very slightly raised if you join in :)

yavimaya
22-11-14, 04:34
If you join in and want to help keep the game alive, you can donate to help for server upkeep.

Morpheus
03-12-14, 23:15
If you join in and want to help keep the game alive, you can donate to help for server upkeep.
where can that be done?

after all i feel kind of thankful that neocron is still alive and can be visited anytime.

Massaker
03-12-14, 23:51
Hmm this was the site that I found in the news but its not up to date.

http://www.neocron-game.com/help-neocron-donate

The question is are we still able to donate?

hatmankh
04-12-14, 18:25
The paypal link still works so I would think so, yes.

SteveJinx
04-12-14, 21:18
Your odds will be very good. Titan is a new server that intends to stay.

Terra was closed down about 2 years ago. However we still have backups of your old characters - so they are not lost forever.

So roll a new character and enjoy Neocron again. :)

Very true with what Bifrost says! Titan is a new server and they are currently working on fixing everything again. There is always room for people new and returning. I have been trying to bring people to Neocron posting on 4 or 5 MMORPG forums. Hopefully we shall start seeing more people returning and new people joining when patches get rolled out. There are still active people playing Neocron and still 1 or 2 active clans currently. Feel free to message me in game with any question you may have if you decide to join in again.

Thanks SteveJinx