PDA

View Full Version : Alton, you there?

omegaflarex
12-09-14, 05:39
I am looking for my long lost friend, Alton. I haven't seen him since 2003 when we played Planetside 1, Earth & Beyond, and Neocron 1/2.

If anyone knows his contact information, please do let me know!

THANKS!

Faid
12-09-14, 22:47
If its the same alton that my clan rolls with then he's still around. I'll try to get a hold of him tonight.

omegaflarex
13-09-14, 02:40
If its the same alton that my clan rolls with then he's still around. I'll try to get a hold of him tonight.

Please do!!! THANKS!

omegaflarex
15-09-14, 00:13
Anything?

Faid
15-09-14, 03:03
I told him you were looking for him on the forums. Not sure if he has an account on here, he still plays nc though.

omegaflarex
01-10-14, 06:02
I told him you were looking for him on the forums. Not sure if he has an account on here, he still plays nc though.

Did you try to PM Alton in-game?

Faid
01-10-14, 21:04
I talk to him all the time in TS m8, he's on pretty frequently. Whats your in game character names, i'll pass them along to him.

omegaflarex
01-10-14, 21:10
I talk to him all the time in TS m8, he's on pretty frequently. Whats your in game character names, i'll pass them along to him.

I am currently not in-game. Do I have to pay subscription fee for this game? Is it free? My screename for Neocron is omegaflare. Can you get him here on the forum? Thanks.

Dribble Joy
01-10-14, 23:51
I am currently not in-game. Do I have to pay subscription fee for this game? Is it free? My screename for Neocron is omegaflare. Can you get him here on the forum? Thanks.
NC is completely free at the moment :).