PDA

View Full Version : Internal Tangent Email, from Hawke, Simon, to Cohor, Chester

saadow
05-09-14, 23:36
Mr. Cohor,

Salutations, we haven't met directly, but my name is Simon. I work for you as an entry level hacker though not under your direct supervision, you are essentially the department manager for the Infosec division of the company. I'm aware your time is very valuable, so I'll be brief.

I'm having some difficulty developing my skills in hacknet, I feel like I am using some outdated software, primarily defense and regeneration software. I know my attack software is currently the best my rig and skill set can use, I'm also aware of some public knowledge around certain software options for use in hacknet. There are a few rumors going around about your experience in hacknet and computer infosec. I was curious if you might have inside information on software availability, or particular skills worth focusing on that have synergy with these software options, or perhaps software that Tangent might be aware of or developing; were I to leverage such would improve the quality of my work. I'm asking you directly in the interest of developing a relationship with my management team, to improve my talents and abilities, as my success is success for Tangent. Thanks in advance!