PDA

View Full Version : [001271] Holy Anti Protector - missing APU spell

Massaker
15-08-14, 00:14
Hi everybody,

I was on the test server last night and wanted to find out which NPC sell the Holy Anti Protector but I don't find him.
So I heared that the spell got removed from the availabe items since NC 2.2 with the last balancing. But the spell is still available at the Hacknet DB Items trader on Vedeena.
As everybody know there are 3 shield types in the game - deflector, protector and absorber.
So we have all anti spells (normal, blessed and holy) for the deflector and absorber at the moment. But the anti protector is only available as the normal version and is a rare item that will be created out of lowtech parts. We have no blessed anti protector and holy anti protector. But it makes no sence to keep them out of the game?!?

@community: what do you think about to get the spells back ingame?

@Neocron Support Team: can you please discuss internally if we can get the spells back ingame?

Bifrost
15-08-14, 01:08
Thanks for testing this - there is also a blessed Anti Protector spell.

The Hacknet Items DB seller on the test server is the NPC selling these items, when he probably shouldn't be selling these items to players. There is a couple of turrets there as well that are not obtainable by players on retail.

As for the spells being missing on retail, I suspect these items were removed from the Crahn Hacknet DB the original NC2.2 balance patch, so these items may have existed on Terra. However since Titan is a fresh start from scratch, these 2 spells are not available to players. I will need to investigate further to verify this.

However in the mean time feel free to discuss the topic further. :)