PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in MCS Hacknet forever?

Vael Victus
07-06-14, 15:46
I entered this place in the newbie wasteland called "MCS Hacknet Single Frame". I decided to see what would happen if I fell off, or if I had to worry about falling off at all. So I did and now I'm stuck at the bottom of the hacknet on some invisible floor forever. The place looks like The Matrix a bit.

I'm wondering how to get out of here. I'm just down there stuck apparently forever because I can't reach the console. :(

Faid
07-06-14, 18:39
When ever you find yourself stuck anywhere you can usually reset your position.

All you have to do is type /set reset_position 1 and then hit enter, you'll know that it worked if you cannot move, it takes 2 minutes and you will be reset up on the right hacknet level

You can also ask in the help channel and people will tell you how to do this.

Torg
07-06-14, 18:39
type "/set reset_position 1" into any chat channel (pref. local), without the quotation marks. if you cant move now you did it right. wait like 1 or 2 minutes and you will be teleported a central or entry point. you could also ask that in ingame chat. :)
edit: and Faid was faster...

Vael Victus
07-06-14, 19:29
Thanks, folks. I'll try tonight. As for the help channel, I can't figure out how to get to it. I type /help, /h, look in my nav, can't find it.

Dropout
07-06-14, 20:28
Thanks, folks. I'll try tonight. As for the help channel, I can't figure out how to get to it. I type /help, /h, look in my nav, can't find it.

F1 -> Custom channels -> Help

Or something like that, Im not ingame atm.

Faid
08-06-14, 18:13
Ye f1 will open up your hypercom, or you can just click on it at the top of you hud. select custom chat, then you can check or uncheck any of the custom channels that you want to see. If you want to chat in a custom channel you can just click on it in the hypercom window, this will highlight it and you'll see in the bottom left of your chat window which channel you're typing in. The main three channels that people use are NC Trade, OOC, and Help.

Xenios
08-06-14, 22:26
Did it work out? If not, please open a support and we'll help you out :)