PDA

View Full Version : Don't want to clutter things but heres my maybe coming back thread

Roc-a-fella
30-04-14, 11:00
Downloading game now gonna pop in an check things out and i might just stay for awhile. Few questions though anyone who plays can answer. Droners - can they solo WoC / regants / MC5 or is that still nerfed? Also if anyone could outline some of the cool recent changes that would be cool. Sort of anxious to get back in game and see who's around an looking forward to doing some PvE!! :wtf: i know i know, i am a huge PVP fan so who ever is pvping on the regular look forward to having a new bad player to fight but i have been gone playing nothing but FPS games so i will probably wind down with some old fashion pve first. Hows everyone been?

Yes i am a nobody but for people that remember me i am the original

(old chars)
Skojax
Postagirl
Drevious

(newer names i ran under)
Thizzell Washington / Prince

Torg
01-05-14, 17:59
wb. \o/

Dr. Dick
01-05-14, 22:50
Yes, Mc5 and Regant's are soloable for a droner. The Ceres Labs, not so much I'd say. Can't say I know you from before, but welcome back! :)

Roc-a-fella
02-05-14, 01:34
how do i email the admins one of my max'd out characters has been lost and also my p1 apartment with all my valuable stuff and my WHOLE trophy collection. if i cant get that apartment back theres really no reason for me to even play

Roc-a-fella
02-05-14, 01:54
also my only char that had WoC is magically deleted

Divide
02-05-14, 02:27
Did you play on Titan previously or Terra? Terra was decommed and Titan is completely fresh. I think it has been up for about 1.5yrs.

Roc-a-fella
02-05-14, 02:39
both ive played since beta and these characters were on titan

is there a help email i can email GM's or just in game tickets

Baldur
02-05-14, 09:27
is there a help email i can email GM's or just in game tickets

Check out our support page for all related email-addresses : http://www.neocron-game.com/get-support