PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Login server ?

Original monk
25-03-14, 10:38
Hey people, i have a day free from work and wanted to play but i can't seem to login. Anyone else has this problem ?

Regards, originaL

Proxy1
25-03-14, 10:52
Yes, sits at "Connecting to server" for a while then goes back to the login prompt with no message.

Original monk
25-03-14, 10:57
Yes, sits at "Connecting to server" for a while then goes back to the login prompt with no message.

Ok thanx, that's what i was afraid for :)

Pierre Dole
25-03-14, 11:24
The server crashed tonight and login is not possible. The server stats on techhaven.org show about 20 minutes later that the server was up, but you cant login anyway.

edit:
http://stats.techhaven.org/de/server/titan

Trivaldi
25-03-14, 11:32
I've reached out to the others who can fix this problem and we'll hopefully be back up soon. Sadly my day job's firewall prevents me getting in to fix this. Typical that this happens when I'm not in my home office!

Original monk
25-03-14, 11:39
Thanx a million for the quick action :)

Trivaldi
25-03-14, 12:21
The firewall gods seem to be on my side today and have let me in. Login server is now back online and Titan is again accessible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Original monk
25-03-14, 12:31
Sweet !! Muchas gracias :)

Dropout
25-03-14, 12:39
Hey people, i have a day free from work and wanted to play but i can't seem to login. Anyone else has this problem ?

Regards, originaL

Hehe why does things like this always happens, when people have a day off work? :p

Lucky that it wasent for long though :)