MayhemMichael
22-03-14, 04:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA3bJKc2Ye8&feature=youtu.be

Long fight but fun!

edit: the raw cut of this was 216 gigs x_x

Baldur
22-03-14, 11:07
Thanks for sharing! :)

If you want the german community to be able to watch this video, you will have to upload it again without the music because youtube blocks it in Germany for copyright reasons.

".....not available in Germany because it contains copyrighted music from Sony Music Entertainment..."

MayhemMichael
22-03-14, 13:08
Thanks for sharing! :)

If you want the german community to be able to watch this video, you will have to upload it again without the music because youtube blocks it in Germany for copyright reasons.

".....not available in Germany because it contains copyrighted music from Sony Music Entertainment..."

That's frustrating! I'll see if i can find some non-copyrighted classical music or something.

gstyle40
23-03-14, 12:18
interesting reliving this from your eyes :D and i did enjoy actually seeing me kill u lol. would never see that in a tino vid. but i didnt realize i died 4 times, and 3 times u were shootin at me lol so i guess i need to target u more? good times, cant wait for the next one

Gunshifty
24-03-14, 14:39
Nice video, at 10:08-10:10 i clipped like a boss! Until I died shortly there after..

On another non-serious note, always good to see my guy getting a lot of attention on this video :D

Truly yours,
Shiro Amada (Woc Pistol PE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDqBsVFw5E

Torg
24-03-14, 19:28
If you want the german community to be able to watch this video, you will have to upload it again without the music because youtube blocks it in Germany for copyright reasons.proxtube for firefox or any other proxy will do. its not even illegal, so get it.

Ravel
28-03-14, 17:34
Where i can get rpos theme from first video?

tarasm
29-03-14, 00:53
i havent played for years but it seems like theres noticeably less clipping. did reakktor update the netcode?

Drachenpaladin
29-03-14, 01:07
i havent played for years but it seems like theres noticeably less clipping. did reakktor update the netcode?

Nope. The Neocron Support Team did.

BlueRobot
29-03-14, 12:27
They also nerfed runspeed. Less movement => less clipping.

MayhemMichael
30-03-14, 15:08

Yep, the volunteers worked on the code for awhile and looks like its fixed. You'll catch a warp every now and again but not as bad as before.

MayhemMichael
30-03-14, 15:09
Where i can get rpos theme from first video?

/set gfx_hudcolor 1

use numbers 1-10 at the end.. i honestly cant remember which number it is.

MayhemMichael
30-03-14, 15:12
Nice video, at 10:08-10:10 i clipped like a boss! Until I died shortly there after..

On another non-serious note, always good to see my guy getting a lot of attention on this video :D

Truly yours,
Shiro Amada (Woc Pistol PE)

I didnt watch much of the fight but was it like 3 vs 10? lol

Castr0
30-03-14, 17:37
Thanks for the video, it's a nice one : )

(next time cut the part where I die like a noob please, I'll pay well)

Gunshifty
31-03-14, 21:03
I didnt watch much of the fight but was it like 3 vs 10? lol

It was something maybe along the lines of 6/7 vs 10, a lot of the footage was cut due to really no one dying (which is boring if no one is dying). As you know Blackhill fortress is just one of those ops where unless the fight is out front, then no ones really going to die. Anywho, I just cut out the parts that made the most sense to me. We had another fight at Blackhill like maybe a week after I shot this video in which the fight was more even, and I remember your clan catching us off-guard while we were trying to kill some PPU clipping around a tree. Probably would've made for a better video too!

ancient
01-04-14, 23:26
@ the gm's ... you can clearly see the stealth bug at 10 mins in on the original vid .... shifty, can you remember if you took any drugs or medi kits then?

MayhemMichael
02-04-14, 02:06
It was something maybe along the lines of 6/7 vs 10, a lot of the footage was cut due to really no one dying (which is boring if no one is dying). As you know Blackhill fortress is just one of those ops where unless the fight is out front, then no ones really going to die. Anywho, I just cut out the parts that made the most sense to me. We had another fight at Blackhill like maybe a week after I shot this video in which the fight was more even, and I remember your clan catching us off-guard while we were trying to kill some PPU clipping around a tree. Probably would've made for a better video too!

Oh ok. I literally only counted 3 people.

Gunshifty
02-04-14, 14:39
Oh ok. I literally only counted 3 people.

Yes because the video isn't in chronological order with what happened in real-time.