View Full Version : Is a semi-hybrid possible today?

hudsonbeck
25-02-14, 19:33
It's been years since I've been in-game and I have no idea of all the changes and such. So I ask, in today's configuration of NC, is it feasible to be a primarily APU with some PPU abilities. If so, what level PPU spells is best to shoot for?
In the past I remember each had a negative effect on the other... Increasing PPU decreased apu. But things have changed so much since I last played... Even the PPU spells are different.

Thanks for the input and hope to maybe start playing again although it appears Saturn and everything else is gone so I guess I will be starting from 0/2 a cross the board.

William Antrim
25-02-14, 19:54
no hybrids are gone im afraid. Done and dusted a long time ago.

Monks generally are the most broken class currently. Apu is good for levelling and general PVE, PPU is obviously still good for op fighting and everything else but takes an age to level unless you go apu first and lom.

Saturn went at the end of NC1, circa September 2005.

Probably best to start over from scratch in terms of everything and pick it back up as you go along.

P.s Welcome back - always good to see an old player return. If you need any help getting started just look for my clan tag or me in game.

hudsonbeck
25-02-14, 20:09
Thanks. I always enjoyed the monk class and mostly prefer solo or small group when leveling or farming. The hybrid allowed that which I enjoyed. Never really liked playing PPU . I wish they would have found a way to 'balance' them.
Not sure what I'll do at this point. I don't know if I can stomach the grind on another class.

I'm sorry... Not sure why I said Saturn. I guess it was just a flashback from the good old days of Saturn and Pluto. I believe the last server I played was terra or something. I guess those are all gone and there is just Titan?

Ivan Eres
25-02-14, 22:03
There have been many changes after all these years. The APU is not the fire & forget class/profession anymore now. Even the APU has to aim properly nowadays and keep LoS. If you enjoy that class you can still try it.
It is possible but since it's a very weak class you will have to hide a lot in the beginning.
If you have a friend who can play the baby PPU counterpart it's a lot of fun tho! I got 2 accs so I dual logged and supported myself while leveling both simultanously but thats quite difficult :)

Others spec some ppu in the beginning to support themselves until they can get some armor (especially the deflector belt) and use the nanite heal tool (another new thing). It's a fact that 99,99% of the people who want a PPU level as an APU to lom to PPU later, so it is possible of course to level that way. But as William said, a hybrid playstyle has not been possible for a long time now. That was before my time.

There are also other classes/professions who can support themselves rather well alone in the field. I like a hc Tank as a starting class cause it's a strong class, very independent, and okay to make some good money. Especially with the grenade launcher, and the laser cannon. If you are not into close combat a Droner is more suitable and quite easy to play, while making lots of money.

The people in game will be happy to help you out, providing guidance, resources, and trade skilling. Just ask on help or trade and they will be there. If they don't answer immediately you should keep asking, somebody will help you for sure.

Have fun :)

Divide
25-02-14, 22:31
Hybrids can't work because APUs dont. When APUs are functional again, you can be certain hybrids are around the corner.

William Antrim
25-02-14, 23:35
Hybrids can't work because APUs dont. When APUs are functional again, you can be certain hybrids are around the corner.

In all brutal honesty, if the DPM balancing according to TL actually works accurately then there is no reason why the APU/PPU malus should stay in existence.

In that perfect world you could have Blessed Hybrids again as their defence should theoretically be akin to a PEs defence.

The big issue would be having PSI based armour vs Strength based armour. If they continued with PSI based armour then they would be as impregnable as the old hybrids with blessed buffs on top of high end armour. However if you included dex based armour for PEs and Spies (to counterbalance that PSI based armour) with equivalent bonuses then the average PE and Spy would far outclass the hybrid due to the higher damage output with an equivalent defence.

It would depend entirely on how you managed the armour I guess.

I would like to see hybrids make a return however, purely because it just gives another element to the pvp dynamic.

Dropout
25-02-14, 23:59
I would like to see hybrids make a return however, purely because it just gives another element to the pvp dynamic.
Yeah I would LOVE if they brought back hybrids (not that I would play one - I need my sweet, sweet guns :p ).
It was very enjoyable to fight them pre-2.2 (although without bringing shitbuffing back, they hopefully wont be as powerfull as back then lol).

Gunshifty
26-02-14, 17:26
Not sure why everyone is telling him that Hybrids don't work.. Cause they do, they just don't work the same way they used to. A PA swapping monk is viable, may not be the case in PvP, but they are perfectly viable from a PvE standpoint. @Hudsonbeck, a PA swapping monk is a monk that carries both PPU PA and APU PA in order to cast certain spells. You'll be able to cast Fire Apoc (rare) as well as Holy Shields (non-rare ones). It's possible, but you'll hafta go play with nskill ;)

Torg
27-02-14, 02:13
Not sure why everyone is telling him that Hybrids don't work.. Cause they do, they just don't work the same way they used to. what gunshifty says. checking imps and setups at lower levels should be fun, too. its just that "monk-o-cron" is gone, and will never come back.

William Antrim
27-02-14, 15:51
Sorry but I don't call that viable. I call it masochistic. Pa-swapping. Please just no.

Gunshifty
27-02-14, 16:46
Sorry but I don't call that viable. I call it masochistic. Pa-swapping. Please just no.

Message for those not named William Antrim, please note how -------- someone has to be if they can't simply take one PA off and put one PA on. Oh dear, it's SO HARD TO DO, OMG PLEASE NO! You're telling me I have to click and drag something from one box to another box?? And then omg omg omg, I have to drag a different item from that same box, into that other box?! I can't handle this.. and shucks, I really wanted to play a hybrid, but it's just too hard to do..

followed by -> /set kill_self 1

----
We could argue all day long if we wanted to about the word "viable" and how it applies to Neocron. But let's not.

Don't discredit it unless you've tried it. And don't cry about PA-swapping, there are plenty of other things to complain about other than PA-swapping.

William Antrim
27-02-14, 18:14
HAHA

What a terrible post.

The masochism comes from needing extra transport to carry two pas, the weight of them and the lack of Piercing/Force due to said transport.

The fact that you then have to pay out for two valuable items when you can lose them on death and just the fact that you are pa-swapping every few minutes is annoying to me.

Your sarcasm is a pathetic attempt at something. I am not sure what exactly because all youre doing is getting yourself in trouble further.

Alternatively you could follow Mark Twains advice and say silent. :)

To the OP - if you think its viable to do the above then be my guest. My opinion is that its just a shit idea. This is a forum, a place to exchange opinions in a polite and genteel manner.

This is mine.

Thanks for yours Gunshifty. :)

Gunshifty
27-02-14, 18:40
What a terrible post.

Personal attack on my opinion noted. :)

The masochism comes from needing extra transport to carry two pas, the weight of them and the lack of Piercing/Force due to said transport.

You make it sound like we have 50 clips of ammo we need to carry around. You're a monk, you can buff yourself to get more transport if you want. I'm pretty sure OP has the brains and intelligence to realize that there are buffs which give you transport, namely, Support Booster 3. And if you read my post above, you'd realize that you can use Holy Shields (non rares), which implies that you can also cast Support Booster 3.

The fact that you then have to pay out for two valuable items when you can lose them on death and just the fact that you are pa-swapping every few minutes is annoying to me.

There are ways of obtaining items besides paying for them. Finding a barter to help you purchase items is even one route. Trading is another. It isn't that bad as William says it is. The whole PA-swapping is annoying to William, and that's fine, it's his opinion.

Your sarcasm is a pathetic attempt at something. I am not sure what exactly because all youre doing is getting yourself in trouble further.

My "attempt" at sarcasm was to poke fun at how much you seem to complain about the slightest things without directly saying it to you, William Antrim. The whole sarcasm post is an example of how a ridiculous it sounds for a player who wants to play hybrid, but can't due to some minor thing stopping them. The whole point is of this thread is that OP wants to play a hybrid. The difficulty of swapping a PA doesn't rest with you, it OP's (original poster's) decision to use it. Again, don't knock until you try it.

Alternatively you could follow Mark Twains advice and say silent.

Clearly, you're allowed to personally attack me. Maybe Nidhogg doesn't get the reference, but basically for everyone else reading this, you're telling me to "stfu". Which is fine :) Go ahead and personally attack me. As stated by the single word located under your forum Name, you're a "Nobody".

Thanks for yours Gunshifty.

You're welcome. Hopefully this time you can follow my post. I made it extremely easy to show how each talking point relates to your post.

hudsonbeck
27-02-14, 19:30
Thanks guys. I really appreciate strong discussion on both sides. It helps the decision process when you have information from many perspectives.

And don't worry, I'm it one to bitch if things get a little off topic and ask for the thread to be closed. Everything is related in some way and it's just nice to see discussion and interaction on the forum!

:)

William Antrim
27-02-14, 21:24
Lol glad to be able to help dude. Ignore the other guy.

Gunshifty
27-02-14, 22:24
Lol glad to be able to help dude. Ignore the other guy.

You didn't really help, you were the one who flat out said no-way to hybrids.

William Antrim
27-02-14, 23:37
Lol ....

Doc Holliday
28-02-14, 19:48
without wanting to fuel the sxr witch hunt prevalent in this thread i must say if the only way to make a viable hybrid was to pa switch i wouldnt bother either.

i have been playing around trying to find a set up for a private eye using the swat rifle (woc) and not wearing a pa. It essentially meant two mc5 chips in my head and having to relog after every GR jump to get them both activated. Even drugs wouldnt work to activate the chips properly due to the decimal stuff. Another option would have potentially been to put on and then remove the woc pa in order to activate said chips properly. The entire point of not wearing the pa was to save on the risk of dropping it and also because i have always disliked pe pa since its inception.

In light of this i would not want to piss around with PA swapping either so i do support what william said.

William Antrim
28-02-14, 23:07
I guess if youre stood still in the boxes at regants then you can swap out your pas and not really have any issue as you are just effectively standing there and farming the crawlers and sluggers.

However if you are out in the real world somewhere, having to travel and the like then in my mind its not worth it. I guess having seen one of the SXR hybrids doing that in the last few days that seems to be doable.

However, the amount of times he died recently just seemed to make it look like an exercise in futility to me. Coupled with the expense of replacing said PAs I am still gonna stick with my original diagnosis.

Castr0
13-03-14, 23:33
Allow psi3 selfcast and I'll do an hybrid whith whom I can fight properly !
But without psi3, it's worthless.

Dropout
13-03-14, 23:50
Allow psi3 selfcast and I'll do an hybrid whith whom I can fight properly !
But without psi3, it's worthless.

PSI3 as selfcast would help A LOT, yeah.

Gunshifty
15-03-14, 18:15
However, the amount of times he died recently just seemed to make it look like an exercise in futility to me. Coupled with the expense of replacing said PAs I am still gonna stick with my original diagnosis.

Coming from the guy who "benefits the game" and "does things to help others, behind the scenes" clearly you don't. Please try and understand the meaning of this post. OP asked if hybrids were possible, I said that they were good in some ways, bad in others. Besides you and Doc consistently complaining about the game, and not having the balls to deal with it, you just never seem to want to help out others. Just because the character dies, doesn't mean it's not a viable option.

And PSI3 Combat booster would help a lot, especially in the hybrid conversation.

William Antrim
15-03-14, 19:20
Rofl. Someone's a bit mad perhaps. I see more 17th posting and quoting me a lot today. No need for flames. Like I said in the other thread. We have a difference of opinion. Doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong.

P.s quote me complaining please I'd love to see that. :)

I See Blue
15-03-14, 22:39
"I got bored because pvp in nc is dying. The quality fights we used to have are gone now.

There arent enough people to sustain the quality of pvp I want. There arent enough fights, too much downtime, a plethora of other reasons. "

" I want good quality pvp. Not zoneline hugging, not 11 ppus and 5 fighters. Not any of the other stuff that has happened in nc pvp of late. I want a balanced pvp experience."

Both are from Recruit the Noobs.

Sounds like complaining about the game to me

William Antrim
15-03-14, 22:59
Lol that's stating a fact and this is a different thread. Here in the forum we exchange ideas. This one is about hybrids not personal attacks on someone who clearly pissed you off today. :)

Try to stay on topic at least please.

I See Blue
15-03-14, 23:07
Oh, so now itīs just this thread? How about some consistency? Why doesnīt the other threads count? You asked for complaints, I showed them to you. This is the second time you complain about me quoting you or me from another thread.

Yeah, I am getting bored of you. But now because of your wit or good reasoning. Itīs your negativity and repetative posts. Angry, pissed etc, not really.

Fools should be pitied, not hated. They usually donīt realise what a burden they are to others.

As to topic, switching PA takes seconds, same as restocking you stam boosters, getting more ammo from a gogo etc. It isnīt an impossible thing to do. Just makes things a bit harder. I know you donīt like making an effort, youīve shown that before. But donīt tell others they shouldnīt bother, just because you canīt deal with it.

William Antrim
16-03-14, 16:49
Personal attacks do nothing for credibility.

On the subject at hand - I offer my opinions. The thread starter knows enough about opinions and facts to know the difference and make his own choice. That is the entire point of the thread. I gave my opinion, others gave theirs. As people in 17th dont like my opinions you TRY to do your best to have a go at my opinions. You dont need to pick this thread to start making more personal attacks about fools and all of the other crap you keep flinging. I dont mind if you continue, it just makes you look like even more of an asshat tbh. By not stooping so low I make myself out to look like the better man. Thats all that happened here today.

As for complaints/rage/whatever else. If i repeated the same thing over and over in a whiny way I would concur. As I have not done that and am not doing that I find this argument to be flat at best.

As for the subject of crossposting - no thats not allowed - part of the forum rules.

kazvall
17-03-14, 18:49
Damn, can't have one thread without flaming now.

My two cents is that hybrid is pointless. You can't cast psi combat booster on yourself. I tried it recently thinking I could maybe use rares of both with armor swapping. Not even possible. To get the base focusing to 83, it's not possible to wear any sort of armor, while getting anywhere close to 140 in apu or ppu. Just don't do it !

Gunshifty
17-03-14, 21:56
Just want to address this before staying on topic:

On the subject at hand - I offer my opinions. The thread starter knows enough about opinions and facts to know the difference and make his own choice. That is the entire point of the thread. I gave my opinion, others gave theirs. As people in 17th dont like my opinions you TRY to do your best to have a go at my opinions. You dont need to pick this thread to start making more personal attacks about fools and all of the other crap you keep flinging. I dont mind if you continue, it just makes you look like even more of an asshat tbh. By not stooping so low I make myself out to look like the better man. Thats all that happened here today.

William, after your 3500+ posts, I believe everyone knows your opinions and where you stand by now.. that is if anyone wants to read your "opinions". Your "opinion" on this thread was basically something like this: hybrids don't work, aren't viable, PA's are too heavy, no such thing. . . . -wow... you sir, have great ideas and "opinions", (begin sarcasm) real beneficial to the community. (/end sarcasm)

Now for the actual subject at hand, and in reply to kazvall, saying that hybrids are pointless is pretty much on the same wavelength as: Regant Melee Power Armor for Private Eye's. I mean one can not even begin to go into the abyss of pointless things that is Neocron. And yeah, it sucks that you can't cast Psi combat booster on yourself, but I think it was at the attempt for the game dev's not to make the class overpowered.. Maybe they'll fix that with the balancing patch? The PA swapping definitely works without drugs, and again, it is possible to make a hybrid in today's game. It's nothing like the old hybrids of years ago, but such a thing, still exists :)

edit: forgot about the classic pointless: Long Laser Blade Ultima mods

brand
17-03-14, 22:10
pa switch hybrid might work because you can use all the rare shields and apu spells. but then you have to keep being buffed and switch your pa all the time for that. think it s a bit annoying. without pa switch i don t think blessed shield would make you survive for a long time and i doubt non rare apu spells would do enough dmg.

Dropout
18-03-14, 01:56
Yeah I wouldnt enjoy having to switch PA's around every time I have to rebuff.
Rebuffing is a pain in itself (yeah I have played as tank/spy for too long :( ), but having to switch the PA every time? Hell no, thats definitely not something for me.

Holy Toxic Halo isnt bad btw - if you have a good aim - If you dont, Holy Toxic Beam isnt bad either ^^

William Antrim
18-03-14, 14:08
It just sounds like a complete chore to me. Playing as Ppu and spell switching with the belt all the time is enough of a ball ache. This would be akin to that. As previously stated it might work ok if you're hiding in the boxes at regants but I am not a fan of it in the real world.

Trying to fight in PvP with one is just a joke (due to switching pa and risking being caught with your pants dowm) and so it begs the question why would you want to go through the pain of it to level in pve when Apu damage is a tonne higher and damage is king.

Oh and sxr.... No need boys :) keep your personal attacks and sarcasm to yourself. Nobody here cares what you think about me. :)

Dropout
18-03-14, 15:09
It just sounds like a complete chore to me. Playing as Ppu and spell switching with the belt all the time is enough of a ball ache. This would be akin to that. As previously stated it might work ok if you're hiding in the boxes at regants but I am not a fan of it in the real world.

Trying to fight in PvP with one is just a joke (due to switching pa and risking being caught with your pants dowm) and so it begs the question why would you want to go through the pain of it to level in pve when Apu damage is a tonne higher and damage is king.

Oh and sxr.... No need boys :) keep your personal attacks and sarcasm to yourself. Nobody here cares what you think about me. :)

Well, if all you do is duel in NF, its definitely viable.. But who would want that? :p
Ofc, if theres some people who wants to live with the hassle of all this in "the real world", I wont hold it against them.
I personally just wouldnt bother.

kazvall
18-03-14, 18:15
You can't use both apu and ppu rares AT ALL as a hybrid.

William Antrim
18-03-14, 18:31
If all you do is duel in nf I'd find a better game lol. There a tonne of better games than nc for 1v1 combat.

Dropout
18-03-14, 18:42
If all you do is duel in nf I'd find a better game lol. There a tonne of better games than nc for 1v1 combat.

Agreed ;)

Doc Holliday
18-03-14, 19:17
Lets just hope for the balancing to begin again in earnest and then maybe this hybrid malus can be removed. Theoretically, as someone said previous, if everythings balanced right hybrids should be viable just as much as any other class.

just needs some serious maths whiz to fix that up first :)

William Antrim
18-03-14, 21:34
I said it. I don't think it would be that hard. If the balancing for everyone else was right and fair then it would naturally fall into place.

Torg
19-03-14, 00:33
getting back to the OP: yes, its possible to be an APU with some PPU skills and modules. Maybe this is viable for levelling up, but in the endgame you will feel those PPU skillpoints to be wasted, as you want to have as much damage (or defense) at hand as you could ever get. CON 40 nanite heal tool should do.

in general: "the hybrid" was an unintended and unbalanced subclass. too much defense and offense capabilities at a time. i can well imagine that something will be changed in future balancing projects to make the monk more soloable, i.e. to take away some malus from using both kinds of psi, but "the hybrid" as a real fighting subclass will never come back.

brand
19-03-14, 01:15
yeah without psi buff you have to use the holy toxic stuff. just forgot about the toxic spells.

Gunshifty
19-03-14, 01:16
P.s quote me complaining please I'd love to see that. :)

Oh really? Then what is this..

It just sounds like a complete chore to me. Playing as Ppu and spell switching with the belt all the time is enough of a ball ache. This would be akin to that.

William, no one wants to hear you whine, save that for <OOC> chat. Thanks.

Back to the subject: @Kazvall, you can use rare APU spells and holy PPU spells if you play around with Nskill and such.

Divide
19-03-14, 06:18
The real question here is why would anyone want to mix a shit class like APU with anything else. All you are going to get is a shit version of both.

Juppe
19-03-14, 07:09
Oh really? Then what is this..

Back to the subject: @Kazvall, you can use rare APU spells and holy PPU spells if you play around with Nskill and such.

Gunshifty, you just proved how little you understand. I see no whining in williams post. It doesnt make it whining if he disagrees with your personal opinion. stop posting nonsense and advicing to keep others opinions in ooc, when it belongs to forums. Pfft..

On topic: making a hybrid monk is like making a pistol&rifle spy.

Nanook
19-03-14, 07:18
The whole monk class is a mistake that shouldn't have been included in NC in the first place. What it does is to turn NC into a game where the side that has more PPUs dominates because of the insanely powerful heals and buffs. Not to mention of how badly the PSI magic sits with the post-apocalyptic/cyberpunk theme. NC could have been done right by leaving the PSI out of the game completely and also dropping classes alltogether. A classless stat/skill system with maximum amount of points to distribute much like the one used by Ultima Online would have been quite right for NC and would have allowed players to set up their characters exactly like they want but also allow the game designers to solve many balancing issues much easier than with a class based system.

William Antrim
19-03-14, 08:24
Thanks for your input gun shifty. Really appreciate your guidance on life generally. :)

Perhaps now you should see that my opinions are fine, my logic is flawless and you too, like mace before you should just get back into your box.

Nobody here cares what you think of me. We are discussing hybrids. :)

Doc Holliday
19-03-14, 08:59

the quoted piece is clearly an opinion. Not whine. whining would be omg i cant play a hybrid KKFIXTHISSHIT!11

You might want to learn the difference when discussing things on a forum

William Antrim
19-03-14, 10:01
You would also need to understand that text on a screen does not confer emotion. It is merely as the user interprets. Therefore it is only whine to a (clearly trolling) individual not to the more coherent general public.

Alas, it is what it is. Unfortunately SXR is a shade of its former glory and the scrapings at the bottom of the barrel are all that is left.

As for Hybrids, they too are a thing of the past. So possible yes, plausible - well as you can see from the thread and several likeminded fellows concurring, not likely.

brand
19-03-14, 12:30
hmm i think the power of the ppu now is k. you can do some dmg now to buffed people and give the ppu a hard time when he s rezzing.

Gunshifty
19-03-14, 21:27
the quoted piece is clearly an opinion. Not whine. whining would be omg i cant play a hybrid KKFIXTHISSHIT!11

You might want to learn the difference when discussing things on a forum

"Playing as Ppu and spell switching with the belt all the time is enough of a ball ache" isn't whining? No wonder why no one likes you guys, your intelligence is laughable, you guys sound like bogans. You probably are bogans.. Bogans who don't even play the game and just sit on this forum and talk about things you have no idea even exist like hybrid builds.

@William, maybe instead of whining about PPU and spell switching with the belt all the time, you should actually look toward playing the game and honing in on your PPU skills so that you don't come to this forum and whine about how much of a "ball ache" it is switching out spells.

And again, you hold this egotistical stigma that just because someone posts under the tag of SXR means they're not credible.

Gunshifty
19-03-14, 21:32
Alas, it is what it is. Unfortunately SXR is a shade of its former glory and the scrapings at the bottom of the barrel are all that is left.

Says the guy with the forum signature depicting the Regulators as CityAdmin even though they switched to Black Dragon? Nice one.

William Antrim
19-03-14, 22:19
If you have to make "wise cracks" about someone's forum signature you're clearly not very wise.

I guess it's your turn to wield the communal brain cell this week then? :)

Irrespective of where I come from or live please continue because you're just making yourself look even more of a massive cunt than I ever could have hoped to call you.

You can now fade back into irrelevance, I'm finished with you son.

Drachenpaladin
19-03-14, 22:33
And again, you hold this egotistical stigma that just because someone posts under the tag of SXR means they're not credible.

Well, on the other hand, you guys do everything you can to communicate that very exact image, so...

Juppe
19-03-14, 22:40
Roooooaaaaaarrr.

do you even speak human?
please learn what whining means..closest thing to whining is your posts.
We need a new subforum "rageposters&haters"

Trivaldi
19-03-14, 23:21
Get back on topic.

William Antrim
19-03-14, 23:33
This topic finished a while ago. :(

At least the Op got to see various positive opinions.

Doc Holliday
19-03-14, 23:36
"Playing as Ppu and spell switching with the belt all the time is enough of a ball ache" isn't whining?

Exactly. A matter of opinion on the mechanics of a class. a ball ache means it can be a difficult task at times yet not impossible.

Is that clear enough for you?

Is it explained thoroughly or does it need to be translated in to retard and written in crayon for you to fully comprehend the statement.

I remember the days of hybrids. You can see my forum join date to indicate when and through what periods i have played the game. I remember them very well. I also know what class is and isnt reasonably viable and i have the common intelligence and sense to know when, again due to said game mechanics, a class is and isnt worth the time/effort to try to play. Also to know what severe restrictions have been placed on them, like the hybrid malus (you do know what that means right?) which makes it somewhat of a chore to play.

Now does that make sense or not? Or do you need to flame some more in this unconstructive thread of yours. Is this recruit the noobs two or are you just bitter you missed out on a chance to join the rest of your intellectual counterparts in the flaming in that thread which yet again proved anything but conclusive or productive.

It wouldnt matter what tag you posted under, stupid is as stupid does and pointing to a sig which hasnt been updated and using that as some kind of insult when the ENTIRE point of the faction switch over to black dragon was to provide some opposition to you and your whiny friends in CM is ironic and again truly hilarious.

But if you didnt have your head in your ass and the electrons in that one braincell were firing correctly you would realise this. Or do you not play?

Gunshifty
20-03-14, 15:52
Well, on the other hand, you guys do everything you can to communicate that very exact image, so...

Who are "you guys"? Matter of fact, who the hell are you? Are you just here to flame or are you actually going to post something beneficial to the topic? If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: Make a valuable post to this thread, guy.

do you even speak human?
please learn what whining means..closest thing to whining is your posts.
We need a new subforum "rageposters&haters"

Hello Juppe, my finnish friend. Do you do anything else besides performing fellatio’s for William and group? I feel like every time I read one of your posts I imagine you not having any backbone, since you actually have never made a post contributing to the topic. Start a thread, go post something instead of quoting me going “roar” and asking if I speak human? Lol really? Am I talking to Tino on OOC or something?

If you have to make "wise cracks" about someone's forum signature you're clearly not very wise.
I am a massive cunt than I ever could have hoped.
You can now fade back into irrelevance, I'm finished with you son.
William, the guy who points out 3 letters located under my forum name in probably size 10 font, should probably not even talk. Forum signature, name, or whatever you like in the string under your name, it’s all stuff you’ve pointed out first. You make wise cracks about 3 letters that appear under my name, obviously, you’re not very wise. (note: I already knew you weren’t wise when you made that thread about keeping Undergrounds open to your ops—which btw you don’t own any) You’re like a weak kangaroo just trying to find a pouch that fits that gigantic ego of yours. In another note, I wish you would just fade into irrelevance; I have a good feeling that this forum would excel without your 3500 posts. You consistently bring nothing to the table as apparent in the Community Talk thread with the 17th squad threads. I wouldn’t be surprised if Drachenpaladin’s forum signature said: “If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: Getting William Antrim to stop posting toxic garbage in every thread...” since every time you post something, your lover Doc Holliday must chime in. It’s as if you couldn’t defend yourself William?

And lastly, Doc Holliday, or otherwise known as “the guy who posts to every thread William Antrim posts on” –no wonder why you both amount to ~4000 posts.

Is it explained thoroughly or does it need to be translated in to retard and written in crayon for you to fully comprehend the statement.

Doc, you forgot to place a question mark at the end of your question. Don’t be a hypocrite calling others a retard if you can’t phrase a question correctly.
And yes, please post it in Crayon, would love to see your austistic work of art.. Get it? Aus+tis.. nvm, you probably wouldn’t understand it since you couldn’t even phrase a question correctly.

I remember the days of hybrids. You can see my forum join date to indicate when and through what periods i have played the game. I remember them very well. I also know what class is and isnt reasonably viable and i have the common intelligence and sense to know when, again due to said game mechanics, a class is and isnt worth the time/effort to try to play. Also to know what severe restrictions have been placed on them, like the hybrid malus (you do know what that means right?) which makes it somewhat of a chore to play.

I love someone who references their forum join date because that date is so significant to holding credibility. (sarcasm in case you didn’t get that either)

How about this Doc, how about you actually play the game, and get your clan to actually try to help train new players instead of coming onto this forum to show how much of a veteran player you are. Why don’t you actually help people making a hybrid a setup rather than shunning it for not being viable? Why don’t you keep your “common” intelligence and keep it away from this forum so that people who ACTUALLY play the game can bounce ideas back and forth. And yes I know what hybrid malus means, which is why I stated on page 1 the below. Their viability is significantly decreased due to the malus, but that doesn’t mean they’re not viable in other cases. And to answer your last question, yes, I do play Neocron, and funny part is the fact that you “trying” to provide opposition. Cause that worked out real well.

Maybe you should actually learn to be friendly to others, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, you’ll recruit some players to actually start playing the game you’ve made 4000+ posts about. For someone who points out their forum join date, you surely don’t play the part of someone who should be a mentor to other up and coming players. 17th Squad at least comprises of people who help new players out on the forums and in-game, they host events, help equip players who may even not be around in a month or two. What have you guys done to make an impact? You obviously call yourself a veteran, then act like one “Mr. CheckOutMyForumJoinDate”.

And yes Trivaldi, this thread should be closed; I already answered it in post #8:

Not sure why everyone is telling him that Hybrids don't work.. Cause they do, they just don't work the same way they used to. A PA swapping monk is viable, may not be the case in PvP, but they are perfectly viable from a PvE standpoint. @Hudsonbeck, a PA swapping monk is a monk that carries both PPU PA and APU PA in order to cast certain spells. You'll be able to cast Fire Apoc (rare) as well as Holy Shields (non-rare ones). It's possible, but you'll hafta go play with nskill ;)

hudsonbeck
20-03-14, 16:59
[QUOTE=Gunshifty;2225316]
And yes Trivaldi, this thread should be closed; I already answered it in post #8
[QUOTE]
It's not your thread and although I wish it didn't need to be closed...

Mod I suppose the only way to end this useless arguing is to close the thread. Please close. It is quite sad we can't leave a topic open for others to comment on over the days, weeks, etc should they not frequent the forum daily.

I very much appreciate everyone's opinions and info... Everyone's.

Trivaldi
20-03-14, 17:22
Please close.
Closed by request.

I suggest everyone involved in the above bitch fight re-read the forum rules. We do still ban users for consistent breaches of the forum rules, recent behaviour is making me consider removing certain individuals both temporarily and permanently. Quite frankly I would rather NST time was used for more worthwhile endeavours than having to put toys back in prams.