PDA

View Full Version : Mission Contest Winners

Trivaldi
19-02-14, 19:09
We've announced the winners (http://www.neocron-game.com/announcements/mission-contest-winners) of our mission writing contest. Join us here to thank and congratulate our talented community writers!

Dropout
19-02-14, 19:11
DJ and Hell-Demon definitely do not surprise me.. :p

Big grats to all of the winners!

Can't wait to see the missions ingame. Especially if they rewards new items..? :D

Trivaldi
19-02-14, 19:12
Especially if they rewards new items..? :D
For now we'll keep you guessing, I'm sure our winners don't want to spoil any potential surprises before we've finished adapting their missions for implementation. :)

Xeno LARD
19-02-14, 19:17
Well done ya big bitches

jj dynomite
19-02-14, 19:31
DJ and Hell-Demon definitely do not surprise me.. :p

I come out of nowhere and surprise EVERYBODY!!!

Vid Gamer
19-02-14, 19:42
Congrats all!

Really cool we can get to play these missions in-game!

Torg
20-02-14, 00:18
big 'em up!

Dribble Joy
20-02-14, 01:38
Rawr!

*Prays for trophy he asked for.*

Doc Holliday
20-02-14, 03:58
Well done guys good job. look forward to playing the missions. Are they to be aimed at all levels or will they be restricted in the same way the jones mission is restricted to new runners?

Hell-demon
20-02-14, 17:05
Heh heh.....

Dribble Joy
20-02-14, 23:27
Well done guys good job. look forward to playing the missions. Are they to be aimed at all levels or will they be restricted in the same way the jones mission is restricted to new runners?

Mine at least doesn't have any level requirement or restriction; Though that's as much as I am saying about it :D.

Hell-demon
21-02-14, 01:16
Mine at least doesn't have any level requirement or restriction; Though that's as much as I am saying about it :D.

Mine was designed for mid level players, yet maybe the devs might still make it accessible to high level players.

I hope they do but we'll see.

BlueRobot
21-02-14, 14:14
Congratulations to the winners, I'm looking forward to do the missions.
I hope there will be another chance though since I was waiting for something like this since forever and then the contest was during a time I had to spend every second learning for tests. :(

jj dynomite
22-02-14, 04:01

Mine is gonna be VERY hard. [Edit] ...and should only be attempted by high lvl runners.

SilentEye
22-02-14, 11:18
Congrats guys. Lovely to see so much energy put in to the game not only by the support team but also by the community! Neocron forever! <3

Castr0
22-02-14, 15:18
Congrats guys !

Can't wait to start these missions !

LeoPump
23-02-14, 01:09
Congrats guys. Lovely to see so much energy put in to the game not only by the support team but also by the community! Neocron forever! <3

So true ;)
Hope to see you ingame, too!
We need more "BlackMaze TV" ;)