PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Weekend Event

r3yka
08-01-14, 09:09
Attention fellow citizens.

After many years of suffering in those harsh bunkers, I have defected from my regiment in the City Mercs, the 17th squad, who have been hunting me day and night relentlessly ever since...

I fear I do not have much time left in this god forsaken world, and so I am leaking this info to all runners in the hope that someone may take them down, and in turn loot them for all they own!

There is a planned smuggle of numerous high power weapons and cash planned by the CM's taking place this saturday at 21:00 CET. The smuggler will be moving from the entrance of Dome of York to Military Base. Please take him down, and I promise you, you will not regret it! But be warned, while the smuggler himself is weak, he will be protected by a tactical mercenary squad, the most professional and lethal of their kind! but fear not! I managed to secure a nano GPS transmitter to the squadron leader's ankle that will broadcast their positions at regular intervals. Please do this for the sake of Neocron, who knows how powerful they will become should their package reach the base! I believe in you, wait...whats tha- kkzxxxdromhhoxxs----- Signal Lost

LeoPump
08-01-14, 17:01
German forum, english post.. hmm ;>

ncelite
08-01-14, 21:37
Achtung Mitbürger .

Nach vielen Jahren des Leidens in dieser schwierigen Bunkern, habe ich von meinem Regiment in der Stadt Mercs , 17. Kader , der mich schon seit Tag und Nacht unermüdlich Jagd haben gelaufen ...

Ich fürchte, ich habe nicht viel Zeit in dieser gottverlassenenWelt verlassen , und so bin ich undicht diese Info an alle Läufer , in der Hoffnung , dass jemand sie herunterzunehmen und im Gegenzug plündern sie für alles, was sie besitzen !

Es ist eine geplante Schmuggel von zahlreichen Hochleistungs Waffen und Bargeld um 21:00 Uhr MEZ geplant durch die CM findet in diesem Samstag . Der Schmuggler wird vom Eingang des Dome of York bewegt werden, um Militärstützpunkt . Bitte nehmen Sie ihn nach unten, und ich verspreche Ihnen , Sie werden nicht bereuen! Aber seien Sie gewarnt , während die Schmuggler selbst schwach ist, wird er durch einen tha- kkzxxxdromhhoxxs----- Signal verloren

Terror_Nonne
09-01-14, 00:48
Hmmmmm, die Merces machen also nen Event. Soso. :D

r3yka
09-01-14, 10:27
die Person, die töten-Tag auf der Haupt Schmuggler bekommt bekommt den 1. Preis und Vizemeister Preise für Kill-Tags auf der Söldner Schutz Kader und ein seltenes Teil / Waffe werfen für alle Teilnehmer. mit einigen Duell in der Schlacht Dome zu Ende zu bringen. wir versprechen, ein paar wirklich schöne Preise. hoffen, Sie dort zu sehen die Ladung wird die Dinge wie Voll Teile zu einem Cursed Soul Silent Hunter, Dissi, und andere seltene Waffen, Woc Discs, Regant PA-Teile, und vieles mehr enthalten. sorry if google translate is bad ^^

LeoPump
09-01-14, 16:42
<3 Google Translation!

ncelite
09-01-14, 17:50
Leooo machs net schlecht du wolltest es in deutsch :D
da haste es ;)

LeoPump
09-01-14, 18:07
Leooo machs net schlecht du wolltest es in deutsch :D
da haste es ;)

Finde die Google Übersetzungen wirklich witzig! :)

Btw. das hat nichts mit wollen zu tun, sondern damit dass das hier eine deutsche Forensektion ist.
Wenn man hier dann etwas englisches postet ist man damit eben am Ziel vorbeigeschossen - da kann ich es mir auch im englischen Forum durchlesen ;)

WarIsSeXy
10-01-14, 09:12
Attention fellow citizens.

After many years of suffering in those harsh bunkers, I have defected from my regiment in the City Mercs, the 17th squad, who have been hunting me day and night relentlessly ever since...

I fear I do not have much time left in this god forsaken world, and so I am leaking this info to all runners in the hope that someone may take them down, and in turn loot them for all they own!

There is a planned smuggle of numerous high power weapons and cash planned by the CM's taking place this saturday at 21:00 CET. The smuggler will be moving from the entrance of Dome of York to Military Base. Please take him down, and I promise you, you will not regret it! But be warned, while the smuggler himself is weak, he will be protected by a tactical mercenary squad, the most professional and lethal of their kind! but fear not! I managed to secure a nano GPS transmitter to the squadron leader's ankle that will broadcast their positions at regular intervals. Please do this for the sake of Neocron, who knows how powerful they will become should their package reach the base! I believe in you, wait...whats tha- kkzxxxdromhhoxxs----- Signal Lost

Also ich finde es klasse dass mal jemand was auf die Beine stellt, leider wird es bei mir nicht klappen am Samstag. Thumbs up!

Ressorator
10-01-14, 09:46
Schade das ich dem armen Kerl nicht mehr helfen konnte. Es wird wohl Zeit für neue Ansprachen...

r3yka
11-01-14, 17:44
We will be doing the smuggle run, a pvp tournament and some quests for non pvp chars to get in on the action, hopefully see you there