PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Weekend Event

r3yka
08-01-14, 09:02
Attention fellow citizens.

After many years of suffering in those harsh bunkers, I have defected from my regiment in the City Mercs, the 17th squad, who have been hunting me day and night relentlessly ever since...

I fear I do not have much time left in this god forsaken world, and so I am leaking this info to all runners in the hope that someone may take them down, and in turn loot them for all they own!

There is a planned smuggle of numerous high power weapons and cash planned by the CM's taking place this saturday at 21:00 CET. The smuggler will be moving from the entrance of Dome of York to Military Base. Please take him down, and I promise you, you will not regret it! But be warned, while the smuggler himself is weak, he will be protected by a tactical mercenary squad, the most professional and lethal of their kind! but fear not! I managed to secure a nano GPS transmitter to the squadron leader's ankle that will broadcast their positions at regular intervals. Please do this for the sake of Neocron, who knows how powerful they will become should their package reach the base! I believe in you, wait...whats tha- kkzxxxdromhhoxxs----- Signal Lost

Riddle
08-01-14, 11:58
.....since the absolute and entire destruction of his livelihood and his much loved business, the burden to rebuild his empire was to much, cast out and consigned to history 'Logan's Emporium' was no more....

could this be an opportunity to gain a leg up? Some quick cash and some weapons to barter his way back into business?

He lifted his head, as he heard chatter at the bar of a possibility which intrigued him, shaking of the haze of his last drink he headed back to his hovel in the outzone. Nothing much, but the warbots made for good repair parts and the local vermin food.

He reached under his home fashioned bunk and carefully unwrapped from its filthy blanket his silent hunter, it would need a good clean and the missing silencer may give him away quicker than he would like, but after all what had he left to loose now he had nothing.......

r3yka
08-01-14, 23:09
:) we will post further details shortly, but at the moment, the person who gets kill tag on the main smuggler gets the 1st prize and runner up prizes for kill tags on the merc protection squad, and a rare part/weapon toss for all participants. with some duelling in the Battle Dome to finish up. we promise some really nice prizes. hope to see you there

r3yka
09-01-14, 02:24
p.s. the cargo will include things such as full parts to a Cursed Soul, Silent Hunter, Dissi, and other rare guns, Woc Discs, Regant PA parts, and a lot more.

r3yka
11-01-14, 17:43
We will be doing the smuggle run, a pvp tournament and some quests for non pvp chars to get in on the action, hopefully see you there

Dropout
12-01-14, 05:19
Hope it went well. Sorry that I couldnt be there :(

Manuel Moonez
12-01-14, 14:22
I couldnīt attend either, vids pls!

r3yka
12-01-14, 16:59
thanks to everyone that participated, hope you all had fun. sorry to those who couldnt make it :( videos soon