PDA

View Full Version : time frame for balance changes?

Michael Myers
16-11-13, 20:54
Hi all

Now the game is making steps forward in regards to patches, is there any plans to fix the balance so we don't have tank and spy o cron for the rest of neocron's days?.

I log in from time to time just to check whats going on but have no interest in playing the game in its current state.

Thanks

LeoPump
16-11-13, 20:56
http://forum.neocron-game.com/forumdisplay.php?239-Sparta-Announcements-amp-Discussion

Sparta is running, so they work on it.

RogerRamjet
16-11-13, 21:24
Patience young Padawan :)

Torg
17-11-13, 02:28
.... so we don't have tank and spy o cron for the rest of neocron's days?what 'you say? monkocron is not coming back. i suppose the PE will be stronger after the balancing.

Divide
17-11-13, 07:29
wtb fun apu again

Divide
17-11-13, 07:44
4 dps classes, if you consider APU still a dps class and not just a leveling scheme. One is bound to be the darling no matter what. So tired of reading about people who are scared of history repeating itself. A major piece to NC is missing right now; all that is left is the same weapons/mechanisms across 3 classes. Bring back the APU.

Dropout
17-11-13, 15:19
what 'you say? monkocron is not coming back. i suppose the PE will be stronger after the balancing.

God I hope so.. They really need some love...

I hope that we are going to get a Little closer to 2.0/2.1 balance tbh.. The only thing from back then (balance-wise) I dont want back, is Blessed Hybrids...

Although as long as shitbuffing isnt comming back, I do not hope that APU's will get too huge of a buff (they need a buff, just not to the state they were in).