PDA

View Full Version : New money cap

Faid
16-11-13, 07:08
How about we increase the money cap from 20 mil to 99 mil would make things a lot easier :)

NAPPER
16-11-13, 10:21
Wouldnt that make Credits useless and go back to trading in Techs

Dribble Joy
16-11-13, 14:06
How about increasing the maximum withdraw/deposit from clan banks?

Faid
16-11-13, 18:16
Wouldnt that make Credits useless and go back to trading in Techs

Well money is already useless and trading techs is heading back to being the expected medium of currency. I just want to be able to accumulate as much money on 1 character and make large transactions. Say I wanted to buy something that costs more than 20 mil from a guy, its very difficult to do this. I'm not sure why the cap is even 20 mil in the first place? It just screws things up when you get to the cap.

aKe`cj
16-11-13, 18:26
If there is a thing I'd like to see regarding money in NC, it would be a vastly different architecture that results in less or no money being stored with the individual character data. If all money was stored in the "cloud", it should be easier to track anomalies and transactions - the latter including transfers of money between characters. In that scenario there would be little reason to differentiate between a character money cap and money in the (players) bank account - e.g. no personal money cap.

The problem however isis not a cap of any kind - the problem is that seemingly vast areas of the NC economy are not or badly monitored and prone to abuse while at the same time there are many non-finite money wells and no real drains or mechanics in place to counter balance that influx of money. Like the balancing, that part of the NC foundation is requires a major overhaul. I don't see how any singular quick fix is going to affect the problem in a meaningful way.

Terror_Nonne
21-11-13, 20:26
bring back cashcubes :p