PDA

View Full Version : [00847][R#185]Citycom and getting the boot

Flutter Spy
06-11-13, 05:26
Whenever I right click the Citycom I get logged out of the game. I do not get an error message. My friend said there was a fix on the forums but I have been unable to locate it. Anyone know what I need to do to get this fixed?

Kronos
15-01-14, 00:58
At the moment, I've not been able to replicate this issue.

Is the issue still happening?

Was it any CityCom Station or specific ones?

Fasterbot
15-01-14, 09:49
It happend to me 'a lot of time' (at least 10) during the 2x xp time when i was in the DRE hq doing cst mission and using the citycom onto the desk of the 'director' (forgot his real title).
But only one log out at a time (i can relog and use the citycom normaly after) and i can say that just before it happen, the upper menu of the citycom got a little 'delay' to been display and you can clearly see each sub-menu been display one after another wih the 'over-highlight' color sparkling for some milisec (hope you can understand what i want to say ^^).
The log out happend when i clicked on the mission sub-menu or, at least one time, when i clicked on the faction i want to pick for mission (here DRE).
I really think it has somethink to do with lag, local or general.

Powerpunsh
15-01-14, 15:57
This always happenes with a higher ping (that explains your felt delay). Dont click to rapid (wait 1-2 seconds) in the citycom if your connection is bad.

Faid
15-01-14, 23:46
This happens to me occasionally, twice yesterday, the instant i right click on the CC it boots me without any error. Once was in p1 the other in cycrow UG.

Alduin
16-01-14, 11:53
I assume Error.log is also empty/not showing any signs of this, right?

Flutter Spy
26-01-14, 02:58
No error log. I still get the boot back to the login screen if I attempt to use any city com. Recently I received the following message at the login screen after the disconnect: "WorldClient. Connection rejected by nethost. Kicked by server: bad game data!!" Hope this helps.

Alduin
27-01-14, 12:11
Thanks, those three words indeed helped a lot to find the actual problem.

Doc Holliday
27-01-14, 19:32
In reference to the ping reference i too have this issue. My latency is usually 300-400ms ping (8|) and i have to use the workaround suggested of waiting for approximately two seconds to actually click something or i too get booted to login screen.