PDA

View Full Version : New Account

NAPPER
02-11-13, 12:31
trying to make a new account for my girlfriend to start playing NC with me but keep getting a Request Blocked something about waking a Deamon up Please try later then under it says Later is not now its later

Is this a issue or because im using the same info on my normal account ?

Many thanks
N

aKe`cj
02-11-13, 13:16
IIRC you have simply triggered flood protection by issuing too many backend commands in a short amount of time.
Let it cool down for a bit and you should be fine.
That said, I believe you may still not register more than a single freebie account and the e-mail address and phone number are required to be unique. Your girlfriend should be eligible for registering an account of course.

Cursed Shadow
02-11-13, 13:32
No, I think there is an issue with account creation at the moment. Friends of mine cannot create new accounts.

aKe`cj
02-11-13, 14:30
No, I think there is an issue with account creation at the moment. Friends of mine cannot create new accounts.

While there may very well be a more generic issue with account creation, these issues must not be mutually exclusive. Compare the error messages before you put up that "No" sign ;)

NAPPER
02-11-13, 14:37

Will get her to set one up with her mail and her number and see what happens if i she gets the error i will get her to send me a screen shot and i will post it

NAPPER
02-11-13, 16:35
All sorted now she was using a Gmail account. she changed this to her work Email and it was all good Virginmedia.co.uk

MayhemMichael
03-11-13, 15:06
trying to make a new account for my girlfriend to start playing NC with me but keep getting a Request Blocked something about waking a Deamon up Please try later then under it says Later is not now its later

Is this a issue or because im using the same info on my normal account ?

Many thanks
N

Whats up napper!?

Alduin
05-11-13, 21:44
I cannot find any specific or outstanding issues in the account creation logs at the moment, please tell your friends to drop me a line in case the error persits.