PDA

View Full Version : Rank 19/14

Shaikura
21-10-13, 04:04
So what lvl sewer should i be grinding in. And are all the kill pest missions in the dirty sewer?

Divide
21-10-13, 04:12
It's probably time for you to move to aggressor captains. Should be a huge xp/hr bump as they are easy to locate and missions are easy to come by. You can find them in a few different locations, but the only one that comes to mind this moment is the Abandoned Cellar entrance in Plaza 2. Zone from P1 into P2, when you see a cluster of citicoms on the right and a hatch on the ground by a ramp, you're in the right spot.

Agent L
21-10-13, 14:58
yeah, go to the citycom, take the hard mission to kill 5 of Aggie Cpts, go in and kill things until you get "mission completed", get out.

Torg
21-10-13, 15:25
theres another "aggie cellar" in plaza 1, just left of the stairs leading to plaza 2. the plaza 2 one is surely more convenient, as the cityterm is right next to the entry hatch. just out of curiosity you might want to visit the sewers in pepper park sector, some with mutants and aggies, others with lots of spiders (who are begging for some AoE treatment, like grande launchers). theres more to see in the outzone, where you get enemies up to 40/40 outside and 52/52 in buildings. the former are easily killed and give trucklods of exp. bring a flashlight (from crytons) with you if you got to outzone, tho.

Shaikura
21-10-13, 17:36
Ok i found one abandon cellar in the pawn shop. But couldn't find the ones in plaza 1 or 2. And cityterms are the jobterms? I'm so lost in this city.

Jabal
21-10-13, 17:41
make a trip to the outzone too , it's a good way to get lost and fighting your way , some genrep to activate too .

exploring is always fun in neocron , outzone is a very fun area to explore.

Cursed Shadow
21-10-13, 17:42
I'll show you around in 40mins

Shaikura
21-10-13, 17:58
I'll show you around in 40mins

Good to here from you. But i'm on my way out for a while. Be back in 2 or 3 hrs.

Torg
21-10-13, 22:17
Ok i found one abandon cellar in the pawn shop. that one has beggars, not aggies. so you cant do missions in there. the plaza 2 aggie place is upstairs, cross the bridge, just left side at the wall, beneath those cityterms/jobterms

Shaikura
22-10-13, 00:18
OK i found it and man those Captains are tough but fun thank you all for the replies. Gonna rock some more of them as soon as i can pick up some extra med kits.

Dribble Joy
22-10-13, 01:38
OK i found it and man those Captains are tough but fun thank you all for the replies. Gonna rock some more of them as soon as i can pick up some extra med kits.
If you aren't already, then spend some points in Recycle (under Dex). Grab a TL55 recycle tool from crytons (top of the grav lifts in P1) and put it in your processor window. Add a sample of what you want to clone and junk like mutated limbs and bits that mobs drop. Press start and you'll end up with more of the sample. You need as much recycle as the Tech Level of the item you want to clone. Medkits are 24 I think (about the same as laser cannon ammo IIRC).

Shaikura
22-10-13, 05:27
If you aren't already, then spend some points in Recycle (under Dex). Grab a TL55 recycle tool from crytons (top of the grav lifts in P1) and put it in your processor window. Add a sample of what you want to clone and junk like mutated limbs and bits that mobs drop. Press start and you'll end up with more of the sample. You need as much recycle as the Tech Level of the item you want to clone. Medkits are 24 I think (about the same as laser cannon ammo IIRC).

Thx for the tip.