PDA

View Full Version : damage log

DER_julu
08-10-13, 15:02
hi folks,
i know there is a damage log function somewhere, but - how ? anyone want to enlighten me ? would greatly help with the testserver imo...

pottburter
08-10-13, 15:57
Add ' ENABLELOG = "TRUE" ' to neocron.ini in the neocron main folder.
Logs will pile-up in $ncfolder\logs.

Zoltan
08-10-13, 18:59
Be careful: Enabled logging could lead to heavy performance issues especially on burst weapons like the AK.

nabbl
08-10-13, 20:20
hi folks,
i know there is a damage log function somewhere, but - how ? anyone want to enlighten me ? would greatly help with the testserver imo...

Hi Ash ;-)

When you log your stuff you can use this tool to update your logs and see your improvements in resists and damage and so on.

Very useful when you are OP Fighting or Leveling in Caves:

http://neocron-is.com/statistics

DER_julu
08-10-13, 22:51
Be careful: Enabled logging could lead to heavy performance issues especially on burst weapons like the AK.
it's just for the testserver, seperate client, and just for shooting shit, so i should be good ^^ but - logging is enabled in the neocron.ini ? i swear, i'm stuck to my neck in isdn-routing-documentation, so a pointer would be quite helpful :)

and nabbl: thanks a bunch.

why the fuck am i replying to you folks in english ? bah, who cares ^^

Agent L
09-10-13, 20:20
I think dmglog shows only client estimate, not the actual damage as calculated by server. So the numbers in log are way off, as the well known "jumping hlt".

hazzard
20-10-13, 16:46
I think dmglog shows only client estimate, not the actual damage as calculated by server. So the numbers in log are way off, as the well known "jumping hlt".
I hope this is not the case. Can someone confirm this?

EDIT:
Nevermind. I just confirmed this myself. It logs the client-side guess...