PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED][00158] [R#185] TG HQ Recruitment Officer issues

Cornhusker
03-10-13, 14:26
When you accept the mission, in my case research mission, the recruitment officer that you get the item to research from never pops up half the time. In the first floor of the HQ there are 2 of the recruitment officers that can give the item, but I am getting about 50/50 chance of forced to drop the mission and restart/select it again as neither one will be activated for the mission to give said item.

Can someone verify if this is just for my one character or is this happening for others as well?

Bifrost
03-10-13, 16:04
Could you list the TL of the research mission please?

There is something else you may want to check. Make sure there are no other recruitment officers on the other levels of TG HQ.

Cornhusker
03-10-13, 16:29
Well to put it bluntly I started on Normal 2 which is TL 80, and proceeded to do TL 90, TL 110, TL 120, TL 130 and TL 140 so I had FSM access on this character I just made. I need to revise though on the 50/50 part. As I proceeded to run more missions, I conclude it better to put it closer on average to 30-40% of the time it happens.

Bifrost, yes I ran through the entire HQ and even left the HQ and went through again to see if zoning completely out of HQ would make it work. I found out that it didn't help and was forced to just drop and keep dropping missions til I got 1 of the 2 Recruitment Officers to activate to allow me to run the research mission.

Agent L
03-10-13, 18:32
According to the mission system, there is bunch of TG officers in Plaza2. It's very visible on very easy recycle, flatline, data exchange missions when you can see it before selecting the mission.
I've tried taking such missions, but got no quest marker in neither plaza2 nor anywhere in the city or canyon.
Maybe some of the res missions are also from such nonexistent NPCs? There are 2 legit recruitment officers in TG HQ and I think it's the correct number.
The valid officers, actually to be found in HQ are Yunaga Eagle and Segun Bledshaw

Guys supposed to be at Plaza SEC 2:
Recruitment Officer - Ress Graham
Recruitment Officer - Keegan Rogawski
Recruitment Officer - Riker Lawless
Recruitment Officer - Xenos Ambrosius

Trivaldi
26-09-16, 21:43
Finally tracked down the troublesome TG Recruitment Officer in Plaza 2 who'd managed to merge into a wall. This fix will come to Titan with the next patch.