PDA

View Full Version : [INTENDED][R#184] Black Dragon Apt Possible Issues

Cornhusker
02-10-13, 15:39
This is coming from suggestion to report this to make sure it is correct from topic I made in Brainport.

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?153315-Apt-Questions-Ideas

Copy/Pasting my main points now......

I am trying to make sure/verify on this.

The Black Dragon official apartment sector is Pepper Park 2 now, correct? If so, how come the Black Dragon Epic Apartment is still located in Outzone Apartments block (Complex 3) still? I figured it would have been moved over to Pepper Park 2 with all the other Black Dragon Apartments to keep unanimity or am I mistaken? Can someone please confirm this or address this for me?

If it wasn't considered at all, can we put the moving of the Black Dragon Epic Apartment to Pepper Park 2 as a possible outcome as I truly wish to see it moved to where all the other Black Dragon Apartments are.

~Edit~
I am confused, maybe I read wrong patch notes as for the test server compared to real server, but wasn't the Black Dragon apartments suppose to change to the old model of what like the Brotherhood of Crahn use to look like of the old DoY apartment look? If so, they never changed from what they current are of the Via Apartment look. Or is this for just new starting characters that it changed on it?

Also to add on, the current location for Black Dragon Epic Apartment location is Lift P in Complex 3 which is furthest you can possibly go in Outzone Apartments Complex 3. Is it possible to have it moved closer in any way?

Thanks for confirming or adding to the fix list for any of this.

Bifrost
02-10-13, 15:54
In patch R#184 only the starter apartment for new Crahn, Black Dragon, Twilight Guardian and Tsunami Syndicate runners will get an apartment in the new locations.

None of the existing apartments, including epic apartments have been moved or changed.

I do accept there are issues with the Black Dragon epic apartment and maybe perhaps it should be moved. However to avoid confusion between the two threads, I'll close this thread and ask you to continue in the other thread (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?153315-Apt-Questions-Ideas).