PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED][00461][R#184|T#188]Rares not stacking or rares that cannot be constructed

Frell
05-09-13, 06:48
I ressed the T and E parts.
I failed 1 time and destroyed 1 E part.
also i notice that when i tried to put the ressed parts to my cabinet they dont stack to my old ressed parts.
but they did stack my inventory if i ressed two times same part.
I dont mind if in future there is small chance to fail and destroy tech parts when ressing them, it just feels weird to destroy tech parts after ressing well over 10000 tech parts and never failed.

Bifrost
09-09-13, 21:11
also i notice that when i tried to put the ressed parts to my cabinet they dont stack to my old ressed parts.

Ok I've managed to confirm this as an issue. However has anyone tried to make a rare weapon? If you do (Or don't!), please let me know which weapon you made and where the rare parts came from.

Frell
10-09-13, 02:46
I was trying to construct several rare weapons from my old parts but it didnt work.
I got message that i need more parts or blueprint.
I also was trying to mix my old and new parts, it didnt work either.
I dont have enough new parts to have complete set, so i dont know if the constructing rares work at all.

Bifrost
10-09-13, 11:05
I was trying to construct several rare weapons from my old parts but it didnt work.
I got message that i need more parts or blueprint.
I also was trying to mix my old and new parts, it didnt work either.
I dont have enough new parts to have complete set, so i dont know if the constructing rares work at all.

Can you confirm which weapons you tried and failed to construct please?

Frell
10-09-13, 11:58
WA, EoF, Devouer, Moon, Summer, Termi, PE, Desperado, Libra, RoG, Redeemer, Thunderstorm, Healing Light, Silent Hunter, First Love, Disruptor, SRI, Marine, CCC, SF, SS, CSC, SWAT none of those didnt work.
i havent found any set yet that works.
I can test more of them after i get off from work.

Bifrost
10-09-13, 14:48
WA, EoF, Devouer, Moon, Summer, Termi, PE, Desperado, Libra, RoG, Redeemer, Thunderstorm, Healing Light, Silent Hunter, First Love, Disruptor, SRI, Marine, CCC, SF, SS, CSC, SWAT none of those didnt work.
i havent found any set yet that works.
I can test more of them after i get off from work.

Thank you that's excellent - could you test building MC5's if you have any complete sets?

Frell
10-09-13, 17:04
I tried to construct BLC, CCP, DIP, Hawkins, DS, Herc and RD.
None of them works either.
I try to hunt some more new techs and get complete set, to see if they work.

Bifrost
10-09-13, 19:50
I have split this thread into 2 separate threads. Please continue the discussion on rare parts not stacking or rares cannot be constructed here.

The discussion on research failing can be found here (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?152273-R-184-T-188-Research-Failing).

Frell
13-09-13, 00:39
I got full set of new Revenge parts, it can be constructed.

Bifrost
13-09-13, 01:00

Thank you for confirming that and also thanks for all the effort you put in.

We are looking into the issue of why old sets of parts do not construct, and I'm expecting it to be fixed in the next test server patch.

nabbl
13-09-13, 09:47

This is just amazing Frell!

Your efforts in this case should be honoured :-)

Agent L
13-09-13, 17:11
We are looking into the issue of why old sets of parts do not construct, and I'm expecting it to be fixed in the next test server patch.
1) announce unbuilt rares wipe
2) give us some time to build whatever can be completed
3) drop the bomb

A bug fix in the hand is worth two in the bush.