PDA

View Full Version : I'm very proud of our volunteer team!

-army-
23-08-13, 03:31
I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank our volunteer team for maintaining and updating Neocron.

I have been playing on and off since the game first came out YEARS ago. My brother and I were one of the first people to download Neocron when it was first launched.

I have went to many other games, but have always come back to this one.

I am now back more than ever, because we have an amazing new team responsible for Neocron and I believe strongly in them to maintain, build and promote the game.

It is EXTREMELY hard to keep the game running. There are so many things to take into account when taking on the responsibility of a game as perfect as Neocron.

Thank you volunteer team!

Please keep up the really good work!

I have received a bonus from work and wondering if a donation to the Volunteer team to put towards Neocron would help.

If so then please dm me where to paypal the money.

I am a big supporter of Neocron and will do anything to help to keep this game alive and growing!

God bless and thank you! :)

Army / Crazy Ivan

Dribble Joy
23-08-13, 10:07
Dude, where have you been? You vanished from ingame in the middle of February!

-army-
23-08-13, 14:06
My Grandpa died, then a month later my best friend died in a car accident. It was a very dark time for me the last few months. I then 4 months ago had a new born baby, so yea this year has had it's up and downs.

I'm in game now quite a bit, when i'm not at work and after my daughters go to sleep.

I'll see you in game soon!

I'm on every night (eastern time).

Roc-a-fella
24-08-13, 00:05
My brother and I were one of the first people to download Neocron when it was first launched.

Get the f^&k out of here.... lmao

-army-
24-08-13, 00:42
Ok, cya !