PDA

View Full Version : First room - Stuck inside HACKNET - HELP!!

DonJN
21-08-13, 14:43
After playing N2 in Beta years ago, I was pleased to learn that the game was relaunched and so quickly installed the client and created a character. After I enter into the first main room after the tutorial, I hacked into MC5 HACKNET SINGLE FRAME. As soon as I entered the virtual hyperspace it seems that I have fallen below the nodes and am now stuck inside the system with no way of resurfacing to leave the network. As I've literally just started playing the game, I am infuriated how I cannot leave the system and continue playing further !

Can anyone help me out with this?

( I have tried re-logging in and out but I always spawn inside the HACKNET to which I cannot escape from )

Thanks
DONJN

hatmankh
21-08-13, 14:58
Just type "/set reset_position 1" in chat and wait 2 minutes, you'll be teleported back onto the walkway. Welcome back to Neocron! :)

DonJN
21-08-13, 15:19
Thanks a lot !

Great to see that this still has an active community :)

Faid
21-08-13, 22:57
Resetting your position will apply to many o situation in NC, generally used if you get stuck somewhere or in a wall or something :)

Bruder Malmsdoo
22-08-13, 00:55
There is an ingame-help-channel, most of the time the faster way, if you need help. Enjoy the neocrack.