PDA

View Full Version : Clans

Petalustig
30-07-13, 16:12
Any Neocron !!Op Fight Clans!! Aktiv at the moment or all inaktiv??

Brammers
31-07-13, 09:03
Yeap - http://stats.techhaven.org/en/clans/titan Either everyone hasn't done anything for a week, or the Neocron API feed is broke.

William Antrim
31-07-13, 09:56
Waiting for Sparta.

Dropout
31-07-13, 16:05
Waiting for Sparta.
This.

And the rest is probably just enjoying the summer (I know I am :p )

Divide.
31-07-13, 16:39
Is Sparta a clan or a new server or something?

Neallys
31-07-13, 17:43
Sparta is a server that will serve the purpose of balancing (classes, weapons, etc.)

As to Neocron, not only the OP scene is completely dead but I don't even do PvP anymore either.

Of course Summer explains all of it but when it ends we are coming back to almost the same unchanged game. Which kinda sucks, could have been cool to start a balancing process during summer.

WuTangClan
31-07-13, 17:52
Is Sparta a clan or a new server or something?

divide wuwu

Trivaldi
31-07-13, 18:33
could have been cool to start a balancing process during summer.
Soon™.

Divide.
31-07-13, 21:26
divide wuwu

wuwu

Dropout
31-07-13, 22:41
Of course Summer explains all of it but when it ends we are coming back to almost the same unchanged game. Which kinda sucks, could have been cool to start a balancing process during summer.

It does require people to test the balance though, so for something as important as balancing, summer may not be the best time.
IMO anyways.

Doc Holliday
01-08-13, 09:14
when neocron for me was it at its height i didnt give a shit whether it was rain hail cold sleet snow or boiling sunshine i still played more than was healthy.

The weather is not an excuse. the fact that the game needs a major overhaul that is long overdue still remains.

Please. Its only summer in the northern hemisphere. There may not be many in this community but there are people who live outside of the northern hemisphere who still want to play the game. Its not summer that turned me off this one.

Brawl
01-08-13, 11:19
Build it and they will come!

Bifrost
01-08-13, 11:29
Since you are all keen to test balance changes, perhaps you should check out the R#184-T#186 patch changes (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?152051-R-184-T-186-PTS-Patch-Notes) which has some quite important aiming changes and beam weapon fixes.

Remember to post feedback and comments in the right forums and threads. ;)

Moza
01-08-13, 16:28
Defenders of York (FA) will be OP Fighting in the near future.

zii
01-08-13, 16:56
Since you are all keen to test balance changes, perhaps you should check out the R#184-T#186 patch changes

And your coolest chair was "Standing up from a chair now correctly holsters the weapon".
I've waited 11 years for this.
Love you all!

makhi
01-08-13, 18:34
It does need people to analyze the stability though, so for something as essential as controlling, summer time may not be the best time.

Petalustig
07-08-13, 20:08
Ah okay i was just wondering .. I logged in After my Holiday And other funny stuff And only 9% online And 90% from the names i Never See Or remember.. Think there are Many New Players :) .. Tbh i make yesterday my First kills After 2-3 months was really Fun you guys Must try it..
And to the GMS i Hope you fix APu soon :) See you when the Summer is done back ingame!!

I Hope you all understand mY very well english :D

Your friend And helper
Peter lustig

xanu
08-08-13, 09:26
Im making a little come back. but its getting boring to level again and start with no money or good gear :( Im just waiting for Wildstar. if anyone has some extra cash or lower apu/ppu i can use i will love you forever and support you in battle :)