PDA

View Full Version : Back again!

GT_Rince
28-07-13, 13:47
Well, been back about a month but had my old account unbanned (thanks Nidd) but off on my jollies next week, so see everyone upon my return :D

Rince

zii
29-07-13, 14:53
Toodle pip.

Divide.
29-07-13, 17:56
I'm following a similar path for my return! Great to see old players returning after long hiatuses. The campaign to re-pop this world is something I hope we all take seriously.

El Sid
30-07-13, 14:50
Nice to see you back dude.

But, what the hell? My old accounts were banned (thanks dudes who I left them with:p ) and I was told tough. True I'd still have to start from scratch and in the long run wouldnt have made a huge difference, but muh accounts!

Britney
30-07-13, 15:04
Nice to see you back dude.

But, what the hell? My old accounts were banned (thanks dudes who I left them with:p ) and I was told tough. True I'd still have to start from scratch and in the long run wouldnt have made a huge difference, but muh accounts!

doesn't matter at all, there's been a new server with fresh start from 0 a while ago so you didn't lose anything useful.

Agent L
30-07-13, 15:31
He was talking about forum accnt.

El Sid
30-07-13, 16:29
doesn't matter at all, there's been a new server with fresh start from 0 a while ago so you didn't lose anything useful. Which is why i added this:

True I'd still have to start from scratch and in the long run wouldnt have made a huge difference

to show that having my old accounts back or not makes no difference and I'm fully aware of that. And since it turns out he's referring to his forum account I was tongue in cheek complaining about nothing relevant

GT_Rince
03-08-13, 11:39
And we're back again! Sunburn an all! Spent a week pretty much living in a hot tub, get out, BBQ, get pissed, hot tub, sleep... I'm fooked!

Trivaldi
03-08-13, 11:47
And we're back again! Sunburn an all! Spent a week pretty much living in a hot tub, get out, BBQ, get pissed, hot tub, sleep... I'm fooked!
Oh well, best hide in the house and relax with a pile of Neocrack!

GT_Rince
04-08-13, 10:52
Already on it Triv ;-)

Oh well, best hide in the house and relax with a pile of Neocrack!

Roc-a-fella
04-08-13, 23:44
i was thinking about playing a little bit too are there more mc5 parts/chips around now?

Roc-a-fella
04-08-13, 23:46
is there any info somewhere about the supposed update coming? also is there gonna be a wipe or its just a update to current servers?

Lexxuk
07-08-13, 00:29
/sex - what? I was just passing >.>

GT_Rince
07-08-13, 12:37
/sex - what? I was just passing >.>

Haha ello stranger :D

You should hop in for a laugh ;-)

Lexxuk
07-08-13, 19:35
All my stuff is gone man, I been robbed, some sod broke into my game and stole my frikken server! My Uber Artifact Enlarged Hamster is GONE! Dagnammit. Also them compromising pictures of Doc Quinn getting poked rather than poking, they were worth good dosh too >.<

GT_Rince
07-08-13, 21:04
Complete server wipe - start from scratch again :D

And I'm sure Quinn will oblige again ;)

Lexxuk
07-08-13, 23:03
Not very talkative people on OOC, no talk of dead animals, drom sex or casual warbot cola consumption, and a reprogrammed copbot shot me when it shouldn't have (probably)... oh, wait, ahh, yes, I had my "weapon" out, self defence?

Dribble Joy
07-08-13, 23:28
Lex you sexy beast! Good to see you back!

Have you seen this? (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?151922-UK-Official-Gathering-Chelmsford-23rd-25th-AUGUST-2013)
You're one of the few old school peeps I haven't met.

Lexxuk
07-08-13, 23:35
I'm still in the arse end of Cornwall, or boot end, or bell.. wait, let's not go there, so getting cross country is a bit of a pain, also got me brothers wedding towards the end of the month, first time I'll have rode my new bike far too.

Why isn't anyone spamming OOC with inane banter? :o

Ascension
08-08-13, 00:24
I'm still in the arse end of Cornwall, or boot end, or bell.. wait, let's not go there, so getting cross country is a bit of a pain, also got me brothers wedding towards the end of the month, first time I'll have rode my new bike far too.

Why isn't anyone spamming OOC with inane banter? :o

Ahh, I missed your sig!

Dribble Joy
08-08-13, 01:02
I'm still in the arse end of Cornwall, or boot end, or bell.. wait, let's not go there, so getting cross country is a bit of a pain, also got me brothers wedding towards the end of the month,
I'm driving up from Salisbury, so if you can make it to there I can take you the rest of the way. Besides, no excuses!.

Lexxuk
08-08-13, 14:03
Bah, last time I left Cornwall they tried to move the county so I couldn't come back :(

SilentEye
08-08-13, 16:30
Lexxuk <3

Lexxuk
08-08-13, 17:01
SilentEye <3 gimme money :D

Divide
08-08-13, 17:47
I'll help anyone coming back get started with some cashola and res/cst. Starting again for me was especially frustrating due to how so much has been moved around/obscured.

The char I'm leveling now is Knucklebutt-- just send me a direct. There are a decent count of players that have been around for quite some time that really want to help people get back on their feet as well. I basically spammed ooc/help til I found some old peeps and have been rolling deep ever since.

Oh and Lexxuk, for some odd reason there are no discussions of drom sex or any of the other topics that make nc the fountain of culture it once was. It just needs some people who know what's up to set it straight again.

GT_Rince
08-08-13, 20:14
Ahh those conversations were always fun and informative :D

Lexxuk
08-08-13, 21:05
I know right, the forums were active when bestiality and necrophilia were topics of daily discussion, people would stop in the middle of taking over an Op just to post their "I sleep with dead animals" option, ahh, them were the days. Oh well, guess that's beating a dead horse.... yeah, I still got it :D

Oh right, totally on topic, the new Sailor Moon anime starts this Winter, don't forget to set your calendar :)

Drachenpaladin
08-08-13, 23:17
Nothing better then a drom cadaver that spend a week in the steppe sun!

GT_Rince
08-08-13, 23:37
The sign of a true spamm0r... 7,100+ posts :D

Dribble Joy
08-08-13, 23:55
The sign of a true spamm0r... 7,100+ posts :D
Pfft...

dr0ms and shatn0rs

Doc Holliday
09-08-13, 06:17
every time i see him on tv i go "Shatn0r!!!!!!" :)

GT_Rince
09-08-13, 11:12
12,391.... Impressive! Have a well deserved trophy!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/eightmillimeter/slammys09/spammy.png

Pfft...

dr0ms and shatn0rs

Lexxuk
09-08-13, 14:25
All my posts are insightful topics which enhance the readers world view on the topic under discussion, I have never once in my entire life posted a topic that is spam, nor cheese, or bacon, okay, maybe bacon and sausage too, and hide the sausage, but no, never any off topic nor spam /coff

Dribble Joy
09-08-13, 18:16
It would be more but there was a forum reset around 2004 or something.

Lexxuk
09-08-13, 22:40
I blame Ring0 for that, anyone remember him and Bardlebee and Artricia (the trucker!) and wheres Nymph gone to?