PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED][Please Re-test] [R#184-T#185/5] Making a TG runner

hatmankh
10-07-13, 05:59
Tried to make a TG runner, the starting location still said outzone at the faction selection screen and when I tried making a runner the game froze without crashing or bringing up any error window. I tabbed out and ended it from task manager then attempted to make a TG runner again, same thing happened.

EDIT: Just tried to make a CA character and got the freeze again, is this really a bug or are we meant to just make characters on retail and they get automatically copied to the test server? If so, how can we test the new starting apartments for some of the factions are working correctly?

Alduin
10-07-13, 11:47
As always when updating the DB to a newer version, I forgot to get char creation in line again! Sorry for that! We will take care of it ASAP!

Cheers,
Alduin

Trivaldi
10-07-13, 11:54
The various text references will be updated before this patch goes to retail. The main thing to test here is where the character pops up once created.

Bruder Malmsdoo
10-07-13, 12:04
As always when updating the DB to a newer version, I forgot to get char creation in line again! Sorry for that! We will take care of it ASAP!

Cheers,
Alduin

We are all human...after all

Bifrost
11-07-13, 20:45
An update, this issue is now resolved.

Edit: Could runners please re-test this and report back please - Thanks. :)

hatmankh
11-07-13, 23:35
Just made a TG and a Crahn runner, both started in the same old locations, Outzone for TG and Pepper Park for the Brotherhood of Crahn. I haven't tried the other factions because I'm pretty sure their starting locations haven't changed either.

Character creation works, no problems.

Trivaldi
23-07-13, 00:40
Starting locations should now be as per the patch notes. Please retest under the new patch level. Thanks.