PDA

View Full Version : Woc 3 pa

bluelights
23-06-13, 20:47
Are these going to given out on Titan? I wondering if it is worth the effort to get from WOC 1 to WOC 3!!!
It should be added to the servants as at least this gives us something extra to gain from putting the work in with the XP!

Faid
24-06-13, 06:11
They certainly shouldn't be given to people. That would suggest that the GM's would just give them away to their friends and clanmates much like they did on Terra. There should be a mission or something.

Kane Gregory
24-06-13, 08:09
I hold the same opinion as Faid. The WoC-3 PAs should never give away.
If the PA should really relaunch in the game there should be a mission which is hard as fuck (new dungeon with rly hard mobs), takes a long time to complete, is not solveable alone, only for Non-LE Players and should be expensive as hell (5-10mio).

BlackIvory
24-06-13, 09:34
There should be no WOC3 PA at Titan.
If you see someone with it, please, report it via ingame ticket or email at helpdesk@neocron-game.com

LeoPump
24-06-13, 16:07
I hold the same opinion as Faid. The WoC-3 PAs should never give away.
If the PA should really relaunch in the game there should be a mission which is hard as fuck (new dungeon with rly hard mobs), takes a long time to complete, is not solveable alone, only for Non-LE Players and should be expensive as hell (5-10mio).

Hopefully you mean no kill mission.
Remember: PPUs can heal, can give you shields - but there is no DMG Output for high level mobs!

So, what do you think this mission should be about? (Run to a,b,c ; return to b, then pay 1000k? ;>)

Kane Gregory
24-06-13, 16:58
complete group mission. so kills count for the whole team

Deus Ex Machina
25-06-13, 14:35
Somehow a run for that PA feels wrong to me, but cannot describe it. At least no Run around at the moment would be really satisfying for such a piece.
IF they are given to players through official channels though, I think every case should be documented, with the player name, the Name of the one giving it away and the reason why someone got it. At least internally, so they cannot be around everywhere, and there is some control. And if they have to be wiped for some reason, the people that really earned one could get it again.

Dropout
25-06-13, 14:41
Somehow a run for that PA feels wrong to me, but cannot describe it. At least no Run around at the moment would be really satisfying for such a piece.
IF they are given to players through official channels though, I think every case should be documented, with the player name, the Name of the one giving it away and the reason why someone got it. At least internally, so they cannot be around everywhere, and there is some control. And if they have to be wiped for some reason, the people that really earned one could get it again.

So how about if you wanted to sell it..?

EDIT: I would sell it, if I got one.. There is no way in hell, that Im ever leveling a character to WoC3.. :p

EDIT2: All items should "just" get a Unique ID.. That would do SO much to the game, and in recovering items lost by bugs..
And it would prevent.. Shady Things..

bluelights
26-06-13, 18:17
There should be no WOC3 PA at Titan.
If you see someone with it, please, report it via ingame ticket or email at helpdesk@neocron-game.com

Is there any particular reason why they existed? Seems odd to miss Woc 2 and go straight to Woc 3 PA!

Also it does seem a good idea to allow them in game but possibly have some kind of mission to obtain them! Hopefully there are some updates for WOC in the pipeline!!