PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Installer error, cant install. Recieving message about NSIS

notar
05-06-13, 20:40
Good day.

There is a little issue while installing neocron.
When Im starting the installer, it pledges me a pleasure of recieving error message containing text:

"Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete media and damaged media.
Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy."

Okay, that much I understand its pretty hard to get 2 times corrupted file downloaded. Okay thats a possibility ofcourse.
But my friend has same issue also.

I've tried to run this installer on safe mode, does not matter how I turn off my antivirus.
There is atleast one way to pass this intergrity check by doing it from cmd.exe going installer.exe /NCRC
But it dies on corrupted file when installing.

So, is there a link to obtain this workig installer / package ?

Sure I do have original Neocron 2 cds and next I will try to install it through those, but I assume I still need some kind of patch to update the update servers for updates if u know what I mean :D - Sorry for rough english :P

Nevertheless. I will keep updating here how Im doing :P

notar
05-06-13, 20:55
Okay now I installed the game from atleast 6 years old CD's and it suprisingly gives me updates.
Lets see how far I get now :P

notar
05-06-13, 22:06
Problem solved, playing now. Downloaded about 180 patches through updater. :D

Bifrost
05-06-13, 23:13
Where was you trying to download the installer from?

However since you are trying use a old installer, please check this post out (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?146737-FAQ-NEOCRON-does-not-do-what-you-want-it-to-do-Please-read-here-first!&p=2198804&viewfull=1#post2198804).