PDA

View Full Version : [R#183] Item does not get activated after si fades

eNTi
22-05-13, 12:51
so i guess everyone has experienced this one time or another. you are wearing an item that has certain requirements that are only fulfilled if you are actually wearing the item in question. you can circumvent this problem by using drugs and putting it in. but if you use a gr or die you will have to take drugs again OR relog after si fades. either the relog is an unintended bug or it's a bug that the item does not activate after si fades.

Castr0
22-05-13, 13:57
I do experience this problem too.
I would really like if this could be fixed. (Sometimes, small relog is not enough, zoning is not enough and only a full relog + zone will fix it ...)

There is also another problem which occurs only if your setup meet requirements because you wear the item in question :
Your inventory is messed up after death (and sometimes after SI).
For exemple, once you have GRed out after death, you see your PA in your inventory but it's not actually your PA. If you threw it on the ground, you'll see it's another random items from your inventory (ammo, drug, medpack, WoC disk, 5 slots weapon ...). Which can be very embarrasing because sometimes you think you throw ammo on the ground and you throw your PA (it happened to me in P1 and someone took (stole) my PA).

SilentEye
22-05-13, 14:05
I'd like to suggest to anyone with the time to log onto the test server and make a very simple set up where you can only use an item while wearing another item.

Try a few different scenarios (such as zoning, genrepping, dieing) and log specific results.

I'd do it myself but I haven't the time :)