PDA

View Full Version : [R#183]Clan Sympathy

Doc Holliday
20-05-13, 14:34
Ok so came across a new one tonight.

We have a 3 member clan for tradeskilling. one member on faction symp 100 personal one on 90 and one unknown but presumed to be lower. clan symp with faction is 82. The lowest member was kicked from the clan to see if it changed. after a full relog of the chars it has not moved at all. only 2 members in clan and one is 100 and one is 95.

This blocks us from doing the high level trade skill missions which are the only way to level :(

Bifrost
20-05-13, 14:40
Can you check again a little later. I believe the average clan sympathy was never updated straight away.

Doc Holliday
20-05-13, 14:51
i will do. im gonna try a mission on the lower symp char and see if that affects the overall in any way.

edit: pushed the 2nd members sympathy up to 100. so now both members are 100 symp but the clan sympathy hasnt changed yet. Its just after 11pm as i write this. 3pm German time. I will check back tomorrow morning my time to see if theres been any change and post up then.

Doc Holliday
21-05-13, 06:10
It's equalised at 100. It must have been overnight. Doesn't show the brackets anymore. Is it on a long refresh timer?