PDA

View Full Version : NEW ITEM - "Machina Driving Glove"

Jeriko
19-05-13, 10:16
Here is a small idea to make a few Runner more mobile in the Wastelands, or to use their skills for other things.

The requirements we can still talk about.

http://tbc.platoonmembers.com/images/driver_glove.png

William Antrim
19-05-13, 11:17
You could drive rhinos without speccing any driving points on your char with this. With the right implants and levels that is of course. I like it.

Doc Holliday
19-05-13, 13:07
Only 5 points needed for a rhino with a vhc 1-2-3 and a doy vehicle eye. It would make bombers more accessible.

I have an alternative suggestion. Dump vehicle skill. Make the vehicle requirements Intel based. Small bikes etc can be driven by everyone. Rhino would be around say 65 something intel so a pe can still drive comfortably. however the bomber needs someone highly skilled and intelligent to fly it (spies and monks.)

Further expansion on it would be a dex based requirement also. Perhaps limit this to flying vehicles?

just an idea anyway.

I support the OP idea also.

J@ck on Cr@ck
19-05-13, 14:21
http://tbc.platoonmembers.com/images/driver_glove.png

Sounds good to me.

Satan2k2
19-05-13, 14:25
The Idea is nice, but no Int, cause VHC = Dex skill.

Dropout
19-05-13, 16:26

Making it DEX instead of INT would be nice for PE's that wants to drive a Quad. Would love that :p

LeoPump
19-05-13, 17:00
Sounds good, but then we need a Barter Glove, too. :)

Jeriko
19-05-13, 22:46

Change it to DEX. Sorry for that mistake.

Jeriko
19-05-13, 22:48
Sounds good, but then we need a Barter Glove, too. :)

a glove for driving sounds logical
for barter, we should have some other suitable. maybe a nice suit with jacket,
boots and pants so he looks like a fine ass pimpin dealer.

Drachenpaladin
19-05-13, 22:57
Barter PA... Riggers would feel ignored i think.. but who cares ^^

I could also imagine a few more brain imps that gives a bonus on BRT. Only the Jones chip seems a bit little.

LeoPump
20-05-13, 00:15
Barter PA... Riggers would feel ignored i think.. but who cares ^^

I could also imagine a few more brain imps that gives a bonus on BRT. Only the Jones chip seems a bit little.

It was just a suggestion. ;)

a glove for driving sounds logical
for barter, we should have some other suitable. maybe a nice suit with jacket,
boots and pants so he looks like a fine ass pimpin dealer.

Maybe, yes.
But one brain imp is a little bit.. ;)
But I like your idea about a suit, maybe it's possible to implement a PA that looks like. :)

Doc Holliday
20-05-13, 06:30
Guys. Just want to point this out as a valid topic for discussion within this thread. Vhc is a dex skill correct.

In my idea above however i suggested changing vehicles to an INT requirement over dex because if it relies on dex for speccing vhc the monk loses out in a big way. Imagine a tank being able to commandeer almost all vehicles yet he has an intel of 20. Now the monk is super intelligent yet due to his low dex he cant really drive anything. This is why i flipped the skill reqs when suggesting the post i made.

@the barter imp thread hijackers :P i would highly suggest make a new thread. or search for one of the old ones. its been agreed barter needs some love.

I can totally imagine a monk flying a doy bomber for example but a tank? not so much. It would be more feasible to imagine the tank gunning it or what ever but not actually flying. I dont recall the gunner reqs as i have never physically been in a doy bomber but if the tank can fly the thing and gun it the monk loses out totally due to his low str and low dex.