PDA

View Full Version : [R#183]Second Death After Rez

Doc Holliday
17-05-13, 05:38
This is annoying but still keeps happening.

Someone gets ressurected and then instantly dies again the second the rez puts them back on their feet.

Some friends have had it happen near enough on every rez and others periodically. Its also happening in all manner of zones. Aggro should not be an issue as the targeted player has already died once. The latest occurrence happened in the Juggernaught facility yesterday. My team mate was lying dead in between rooms. At first i couldnt see his body till i relogged (figured it pertinent to mention this part also) and then i cast my rez on him. he popped up and died again instantly.

both doors were closed so as stated no mob aggro should have been near by. i rezzed him again and all is fine.

This has also happened in non pve zones but i cannot recall which ones at this time.

Strife
17-05-13, 09:30
Myself and a few other STD get this fairly often.

Do you drug?

SilentEye
17-05-13, 09:40
I've had the same issues. The only correlation I've ever found is that it happens when there's server lag going.

It might have something to do with that.

William Antrim
17-05-13, 11:20
This used to happen to Shoogz at mc5 all the time. He has the worst ping of all of us (Australia) and it seemed to happen every rez.

Doc Holliday
18-05-13, 06:56
No drugs running @ strife.

Yeah Will it happens to shoogz whos in australia same as me but it also happened to others including some of the euro crew. It might be latency related but i think its more than that.

Netphreak
19-05-13, 10:17
If its latency related it could be client side prediction messing things up.

Doc Holliday
20-05-13, 12:19
Well it happened today again for me. usually 350-370ms latency. Constructor was dead on the floor due to drug flash. I rezzed him at rockshore factory (dual clienting) and he dropped straight away a second time. rezzed him second time he was all ok.

Dropout
20-05-13, 12:30
I had this bug happen to me for the first time, the other day. The day where there were some serverproblems..
My ping is usually at about 70-90, but that day it was at about 700.

So it definitely wouldnt surprise me if it was latency related.

Faid
20-05-13, 16:39
This bug occurred constantly for my clanmates and me at the woc tunnels on Saturday. Almost every time someone got rezzed this would happen (10-15 times). A second belt drops upon the rez and you can move around but can't heal/shoot/equip any weapons. Upon a relog you are dead on the ground again.

William Antrim
20-05-13, 19:48
rezzed him second time he was all ok.

:)

huge sigh of relief.

If it happens again I am gonna start recording the data - ping and memory etc. Even FPS - though I do not know what contributes all might play a part.

Ascension
22-05-13, 14:35
Happened at Cycrow last night when having some PVP duels.

Doc Holliday
22-05-13, 16:00
I think its not purely latency related then ;)