PDA

View Full Version : Neocolor

Ascension
17-05-13, 00:22
Could someone with a shred of coding skill update Neocolor so it takes on the new elements in the rpos system?

I've got v4.1 and it doesnt take into account half of the fields, it would also be great if it saw more than 9 profiles if there are more present in the rposcolor.ini

SynC_187
17-05-13, 10:52
Could someone with a shred of coding skill update Neocolor so it takes on the new elements in the rpos system?

I've got v4.1 and it doesnt take into account half of the fields, it would also be great if it saw more than 9 profiles if there are more present in the rposcolor.ini

Is the source available, or do you mean re-write from scratch?

Ascension
17-05-13, 11:37
Unless someone has contact with G0D then it would be from scratch, previous forum posts suggest he was more than happy to release the source code, that's if he even has it anymore.

flib
17-05-13, 20:35
Does NC2 Settings (http://www.techhaven.org/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,132/task,doc_details/gid,101/) not work anymore?

Rambus
19-05-13, 20:44
Hey,

The latest version I could find on my hard drive was 4.1. I can release the source code, but I used a weird language to write it in (Jama). Do we have alternatives now? If not I think it would only take me a few hours to re-write in a proper language.

Terror_Nonne
19-05-13, 20:51
Do we have alternatives now?No. Start ur coding-night! :D

Ascension
19-05-13, 23:44
Hey,

The latest version I could find on my hard drive was 4.1. I can release the source code, but I used a weird language to write it in (Jama). Do we have alternatives now? If not I think it would only take me a few hours to re-write in a proper language.

Would love to see it brought up to date! Pretty please!

Ascension
22-05-13, 19:15
Rambus, pretty please. P.S I remember your videos in MB in the old days! much love.

nabbl
22-05-13, 21:17
Hey,

I hope it is finished by now :D

Rambus
23-05-13, 06:29
Hey guys,

Turns out I'm too busy to write a new program from scratch. I'm unable to find a copy of Jamagic on the internet at this time, as the company that made it discontinued it. I've contacted them to receive a new serial code.
Once I receive that information I will add the features Ascention mentioned.

P.S.

I think I was 14-15 when I wrote NeoColor... and oh my god is that thing hideous! :- )