PDA

View Full Version : Command to display player coordinates

eNTi
16-05-13, 16:11
What about a screenshot tabbed with navray map opened?
searching for npcs in this area is kinda painful. :p
i'd like a feature that gives me the exact coordinates of my toon. even better would be a right click menu on mobs and imobs to mark them as buggy. i sometimes wander the wastes and find a tree flying in the air and no remarkable landmarks around, so that a screenshot would only be marginally more helpful than simply stating the zone. if right click is too complicated maybe a /command would suffice.

Ascension
16-05-13, 16:18
i'd like a feature that gives me the exact coordinates of my toon. even better would be a right click menu on mobs and imobs to mark them as buggy. i sometimes wander the wastes and find a tree flying in the air and no remarkable landmarks around, so that a screenshot would only be marginally more helpful than simply stating the zone. if right click is too complicated maybe a /command would suffice.

Totally agree with such a feature, it would be so much more efficient and things could be rectified easier, also more people would bother.

Powerpunsh
16-05-13, 16:22
That would be a great feature!

Trivaldi
16-05-13, 17:03
I like it too, so much so I've done the brainport bit for you :p

An option for those co-ordinates to be put onto the screenshot via overlay would also be sweet ;)

nabbl
16-05-13, 17:24
Does anyone know the "numpad"-feature? It is far from exact but quite useful from time to time.

Sector H12,numpad5 would be in the middle of the sector.

But the idea is good. Will require a lot of coding work I guess.

Ivan Eres
16-05-13, 18:42
Alt+F is already displaying some useful information. Adding the actual player coordinates there could be one possibility.

Doc Holliday
17-05-13, 05:21
Does anyone know the "numpad"-feature? It is far from exact but quite useful from time to time.

Sector H12,numpad5 would be in the middle of the sector.

But the idea is good. Will require a lot of coding work I guess.

shhh nabbl. your making it to easy. :)