PDA

View Full Version : Its been one week since the shocking event

Deus Ex Machina
12-05-13, 22:49
It has been about one week.
One week since Jack Red has been killed.
I know that Neocron is driven by volunteers on all sides, so don't take that as impatience, but as questions:

Are there Neocronicle / Voice of the Resistance Articles coming?
Was the mission of John Davis a genuine one? Is it really wanted that runners search for Alex Mendez? Is there something to find?
If the mission is genuine, where should interested runners send their reports to?
If the mission is genuine, can Runners that are allied to Twilight Guardian do something too? Is there maybe something to intercept of City Admin, or maybe should they sent some messages if some hideout is too easy to find maybe? If yes, where to?

It was a nice piece of storyline, but I think it should be very clear to runners if they should look for something or not. There may be those around that try to find something – and simply cannot, because nothing is there, and they can't even report "Sector E04 has been searched for hours, nothing there" because they don't know to where to report it.

metalangel
13-05-13, 16:39
I think we should march on CityAdmin HQ and demand the post-Red tax on LE users over */30 be repealed :p

The Million Carebear March!

Zoltan
13-05-13, 17:09
A spy told me: Mendez was hanging around in the pepper sectors yesterday to assassinate more pro admins.
In the meanwhile John Davis declares the martial law, I guess a new president is ele... *cough* selected soon ;p

Terror_Nonne
13-05-13, 17:31
A spy told me: Mendez was hanging around in the pepper sectors yesterday to assassinate more pro admins.
In the meanwhile John Davis declares the martial law, I guess a new president is ele... *cough* selected soon ;pLets call this new man Lion Reza. So you dont need to change the audio-file ingame. ;) :p :D - DONT TOUCH IT, btw.... ! :)

William Antrim
13-05-13, 20:07
I have urged all the City Admin runners I come across to be vigilant against this threat. Our leader will emerge and take back the streets. In the meantime we just need to wash the stains of dishonour with some Twilight Guardian blood.